TL cheev4  •  ED pomegranad
R3ad at bigbutadorabIe . bl0gsp0t . c0m

Life is a brawl.

Rocky Balboa once said.

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.

When I was young, my brother took me to watch the movie "Rocky", it was what made me start boxing. Rocky was right. Life is nothing short of a warzone. It’s cruel and vicious. No matter how tough you are, it will always beat you down to your knees and make you beg for mercy if deemed needed.

When graduation rolled around, Life struck me with a ruthless attack. Despite my guard being up, a raw blow hit me from an unexpected angle.

Senior year of High school, I failed to get into a sports major, I got dumped, and my life plans took an unexpected U-turn.

You could say, half of it was all because of one guy. The motherfacker seated oh-so-smugly on my body, straddling me.

“Choi Suho, why do you like tormenting people so much?”

The sound of my panting echoed lightly in the dimly lit room. It did not sound like my voice.

The sunset penetrated through the gaps of the closed curtains. It dyed the white bed a warm orange, making it look like a slice of bread spread with jam, a jam that was so sickeningly sweet.

I grabbed the sheet and heard a chuckle.

"Tired?"

A sickeningly sweet voice asked.

That's how Choi Suho is. Sickeningly sweet. His voice, his actions, his appearance, everything. All so sickeningly sweet.

I stared at him. His skin was so fair that you’d still be able to recognize him even in twilight. And judging by his lighter-colored hair, you could tell Suho was of mixed race. His conspicuous appearance naturally drew a target on him, drawing bullies to him like flies. 

The light of the sunset outlined him, it almost looked as if Choi Suho was shining.

It was terrifying to think that this was all thanks to those schoolyard bullies if only he hadn’t been bullied… I certainly wouldn't have been tussling around on the same bed with the basterd right now. Call it the butterfly effect.

I shouldn't have even befriended him in the first place. Sadly, it was too late to regret everything now.

"Yeol-ah, why are you so silent?"

Noticing my mind wandering off elsewhere, Choi Suho bit my neck. My lower body which was connected to him was pressed tightly. His hot breath hit my throat. I clenched my teeth, trying to suppress any noises from spilling. But despite my efforts, a sound still leaked out. Choi Suho laughed.

"Hurt?"

God, look at that stupid smug face. People love saying that this very same basterd is a perfect Prince Charming. Polite, friendly, and kind. The whole package. That Choi Suho, whom everyone saw on the internet and on TV, was a completely different person from the Choi Suho I know.

 To them, everything about him was so (sickeningly) sweet.

"Come on, Yeol-ah. Hm? Are you tired?"

His sweet voice combined with his handsome, always-smiling face made people crown him as an "ideal lover."

An ideal lover? What a joke. I have no idea who first named him that, but they should see him like this so they’ll finally understand―

"I'll hurt you if you keep silent."

―Understand that this basterd was a crazy per*vert.

They needed to know. Such a shame that I was the only one who knew.

Choi Suho bit my chest―no, he was chewing on it. Seeing how he was so obsessed with my chest, I figured that it be something wrong with his teeth.

"...I'm tired."

Hearing me reluctantly raise a white flag, Suho smiled brightly. Oh, how sad the only good thing about him was his face.

He put his lips on the nape of my neck. Tingles rippled when his tongue touched my sensitive skin.

"Are you this excited seeing me struggle? Are you happy?"

"I love it when you're struggling because of me."

Ah, I shouldn't have asked. It was obvious. Of course, Choi Suho would love it.

"I love you, Yeol-ah." He whispered. He was breathing heavily and sounded as if he were drunk. Like the voice of someone ready for war, desperate yet still resilient.

I got a little scared each time Suho acted like this. Somehow, sometimes, I felt intimidated by him despite being no less strong than him in terms of physical strength.

"Say you love me too."

"......"

"Come on."

"Let's just do what we always did."

I really did not understand why I would feel so embarrassed every time the basterd acted this way. Choi Suho was always full of surprises.

"Hurry up, say you love me back."

"Come on, don't joke like this..."

"Otherwise, I’m going to hurt you."

Da*n it. His declaration of war was terrifying.

I mean, no joke. He was genuinely scary. He was someone who always kept his word. He could make anything happen.

Suho put his weight on me again. I felt suffocated.

"Okay okay, yes, I love you. - Now get off me, you crazy basterd."

"I love you too."

Suho smiled so brightly that it felt as if he could melt everything around me with his radiance. Even I, who had gotten used to seeing his face since we were kids, almost lost my mind.

Yeah, that was always the problem.

I'm so ridiculously weak against this motherfacker.

Choi Suho knew me too well. I didn't even know how to deal with myself each time he used that handsome face to his advantage.

Today was just another day that I couldn’t get away from him again.





TOC  •  NEXT



RELATED NOVELS: