TL cheev4
R3ad at BlGBUTAD0RABLE . blogsp0t . c0m

"P-please...turn it off..."


Juwon begs as he shakes his back. His voice is trembling.


Sounds of thin machine and wind from the air conditioner soon replaces the sound of rain Lee Hyun had been playing. It feels like a perfect dry summer again now.


He then gives Juwon a glass of water to drink before cleaning up the car. Thanks to his well prepared self, it is easy to clean up. The only traces left are the scent of love filling the air.


Juwon, sitting blankly holding the now empty glass, only come to his senses when Lee Hyun almost finishes wiping his body and carefully putting his clothes on back.


"By the way, why does the rain get you excited? I wanna know."


"You should have asked that long ago."


"I've asked you once, don’t you remember? But you didn't answer."


Hm, Lee Hyun has asked that at their first encounters. So back then, Juwon probably had not yet felt comfortable talking about it yet.


"I...was it?"


Juwon leans back against the backrest once Lee Hyun finishes putting on his polo shirt through his head. With his body sore all over, he starts to speak slowly.


"My grades were pretty good when I was a student. Not that I'm smart, but because I'm working hard...barely managed to meet my father's standards. Oh, can I talk longer?"


"Go on."


"There was no joy in living according to other people’s standards. So I fell into masturbation. That was the only pleasure I could get in the shortest time, secretly by myself, without needing any preparation."


Listening to the honest story, Lee Hyun feels like being stripped naked.


"It was summer of my senior year. I was accidentally locked up in my father's villa rooftop. At first, I took advantage of it by stargazing but then, it started to rain."


Juwon pauses for a moment and wipes his face. Still covering his mouth, he continues.


"I've never felt such a thrilling sense of liberation, so the next thing I know, I became addicted to it."


As if reminiscing about his first experience, Juwon's ears are reddens. Lee Hyun, seeing that adorable reaction, then impulsively pulls Juwon's face to his. He cups it, then pressing his lips on Juwon's. Juwon grabs Lee Hyun's wrists, feeling embarrassed but doesn't slap them away.


And for a long time, as their tongues intertwines, Lee Hyun stares at Juwon's beautiful shaking eyes. Until he lowers those eyes and asks, "Why..."


"I’m jealous too."


"What?"


"I never knew I'd be jealous of rain out of all things in the world. Because I can't make Juwon look as erotic as the rain does."


Lee Hyun lets go of Juwon's blushing cheeks.


"That's funny."


"I mean it."


Lee Hyun says. Refusing Juwon's pushes onto the backrest. He instead, once again, brings his lips closer and kiss Juwon's.


"Ngh..."


Hands still on Lee Hyun's chest, Juwon reflexively opens his mouth and accepts the man. Then gently scratches the root of Lee Hyun's tongue with the tip of his. Juwon is not very skillful, but now he also know the spot Lee Hyun likes.


After a moment of slowing down, Lee Hyun finally takes off his lips, leaving heat and a wet sound. His shaking eyes are likely to swallow Juwon at any moment.


"Shall we do it when it really rains next time? Open the sunroof if you wish."


Juwon pushes Lee Hyun's chest for real now.


"Then the car will break down. I'm not going to come out when it rains anyway."


Lee Hyun already knows that. Juwon only stays home on rainy weekends. Smoking an incense to get rid of rain's scent and plays loud music.


Only on weekdays when it is impossible to do so. As a result, he get into a heat once every three or four days and ended up crying in Lee Hyun's arms.


Lee Hyun grins as he remembered clearly how this calm man cried not long ago.


"It’s a bit early, but shall we go to dinner?"


Juwon nods his head. They opens the car door together, getting out, takes a moment to breathe in the hot summer air, and moves to the front seat.


The traces of the love affair left in the car penetrated deeper into their nose now. Lee Hyun decides to turn on the air conditioner stonger now.


"Where shall we go? Is there anything you want to eat?"


"Any place is fine with me."


Same with the four dates before. Juwon always gave the same answer. So, Juwon just turns on the navigation first and tapping on the screen.


"Are you okay with the Korean food course last time? They launched a new branch not long ago."


"Truth is..."


Lee Hyun stops his fingers and turns his head to Juwon. The man puts on a troubled face.


"Was it actually not good there?"


"No, no, it's a great place but I...I fell like burdening you."


Korean restaurant that accepts membership reservations, a one-table course meal, and a Chinese restaurant inside a 5-star hotel. Lee Hyun never meant to put pressure on Juwon by aking him to those places. He, too, usually just eats simple food like any other people. It is Juwon that somehow made him unconsiously chose those fancy places.


"No, you're not. I just want to eat good food with you. Don't worry about that."


"It's to expensive. How about...I treat you today?"


Still sensible and sincere. Juwon is literally ‘helping’ Lee Hyun for a date, so it is natural for him to pay for their expenses. This man gave Lee Hyun his time, his body--never once refused or showed any dislikes. If that's the case, then, Lee Hyun be better take this chance. He grins.


"Juwon-ssi, I guess I'm a little weak at things I didn't expect."


"I don’t mean to offend you, but at least once---"


"I mean I'm excited."


Juwon's gaze is drawn downward just like that. Whenever Lee Hyun hits him an honest emotion, Juwon can't face the man's eyes properly.


Why the hell am I still so embarrassed? I was always the one even more embarrassed.


Lee Hyun stretches his hands and touches Juwon's cheek. His fingers sweep through the man's smooth skin and brushes against his sensitive neck. Only for a short moment to avoid him getting even more excited, he pulls back his hand.


"Juwon-ssi, do you cook?"


"I do, a little bit."


Juwon had once said that he had been living alone for a long period of time. There is no way a man like him would have a bad diet. And in their dates, when they were having meals together, Lee Hyun also noticed that this man can distinguish tastes of their food.


Juwon had never said that cooking is his hobby, but Lee Hyun has to make him not to turns down this idea. So he said, "I only know how to make coffee. It's been a while since I've eaten at home, so could you please cook me dinner tonight?"


"But... it's embarrassing to lower the standard like this."


"What are you talking about? I'm raising the level! It's your first time suggesting something, so I'm going to be greedy. Can't I?"


Lee Hyun leans his left temple on the steering wheel above his both hands. Now, Juwon's embarrassed and anxious face is more visible. Doing this, he realizes that all this time, he often looks at this pretty face more than his perfect body. Probably because he doesn't want to lose sight of the occasional emotions on Juwon's stoic face.


"All right."


Finally, a yes.


"I’m looking forward to it."


Smiling oh so brightly, Lee Hyun just placed a heavy burden on Juwon.






PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT