Love and trust are invisible. They are formless and their definition is ambiguous. But I think they are such strong things, they make people's hearts go hopelessly crazy.

No matter how much you want to experience love in your life, sometimes you just have to let yourself fall and gamble on all possibilities. Without overthinking it.

One day you're alone and the next you already have someone you want to protect. The one who will make you say, "Hell, I could definitely die for you."

Although in my case, it's two.

Iwamoto gives birth to a beautiful baby girl. With long legs, black eyes, and chubby little hands. When he leans on me, with the baby in his arms, I feel that everything is absolutely different from the first time.

"She's very pretty isn't she, Takashi...?"

"She is."

My life is like driving alone, on an abandoned road at night. The light from my headlights fades and my surroundings become dark I can no longer see or do anything. Finally, the car breaks down completely.

I am abandoned. In silence, I am waiting for the end...

The long loneliness devours me and I inevitably break down.

But at that moment, Iwamoto suddenly appears on the dark road. At first, I thought I just accidentally hit him with my car. But he is fine, smiles at me and politely asks if he can ride in with me.

He repairs the car that I thought is beyond repair.

Then the car is running like never before and ends up arriving at a luminous villa. A dazzling, so beautiful villa I can't even open my eyes.

I want you to be with me forever.

So if ever I get lost on the road, I can reach your hand. Every time and in each of my lives.

All the time...

Only you...

Forever.

END

NOTE:

I'm not f*cking crying. No, I am not. Huzzah! *waterfall of tears start flooding up Noah's ark*

This is too sweet and beautiful and cute and sweet, I thought, "Should I get a boyfriend too?" haha xD

Anyway, below are illustrations I kept forgetting to attach to related chapters.

PS: I apologize for edditor appliers who had emailed me but got no reply. After thinking for some time, I realize that I'm a lot more comfortable doing all translations (and crappy edits) alone. I'm truly sorry.




You should also read this. Same author as MAPH but waaaaaaay ridiculous~





PREV  •  TOC


NOTE

One of the novels I translate got removed from NovelUpdates. So...
I made a DISCORD SERVER. Just in case.


RELATED NOVELS: