Iwamoto yanks his towel off his head and tosses it on the floor. It is a wild and unexpected gesture. He climbs onto the couch with his knees and straddles me. He is so close that I can hear his breathing. It makes me overwhelmed and my love for him suddenly escalates. Despite the darkness lit only by LED lights, I can see his expression clearly.

Unlike the expressions I have seen so far, his current face looks mysterious, both hungry and satisfied. He looks at me and tilts his head with a shy smile, probably embarrassed by the face he is making.

"Are you nervous...?"

Iwamoto whispers, touching my neck. Exactly what he just said. I am nervous, but beyond happy. He propels himself a little, then drops his hips. Will it be possible for me to caress his butt and thighs at the same time? I feel like there is water boiling in my chest. Bubbling and rising...

"Are you really a virgin, Sensei?"

Iwamoto lovingly caresses my shoulders and back. Every time he moves his hot palm up and down, the thrill of intense pleasure runs up and down my spine. Trembling, I turn my chin up and stare at him with my mouth half open. This mere movement is enough to make me pant. I feel like his dog.

"Yes..."

"Is this your first time?"

"Yes... I never touched anyone...except for medical examination...no, not at all."

"And kissing?"

"No, never..."

Iwamoto strokes up my neck to my ear and I sound like I am about to cry from the impasse. Oh, how nice it feels. I want him to do more.

"You're trembling..."

I can see Iwamoto laughing with joy right next to my face.

God, his face is fascinating.

Something surprisingly soft, hot, cold, and wet touches my mouth. It is Iwamoto's lips and tongue. His thick tongue traces my thin, rough lips. His lips wrap around the edges of my mouth. I feel like I'm going to be eaten.

I want to devour him too...

Slowly, his supple hips wriggle and his heavy buttocks rest on my thighs. I shudder with pleasure as he places his weight on me. It is the weight of happiness. Iwamoto belongs to me now. He is mine and mine alone. I wrap my hands around his back and hold him tight. My arms are longer than a normal person's. I can fully enjoy Iwamoto's thick, muscular, broad back. It suddenly makes me love my body more, which I used to hate.

I open my mouth and slowly taste Iwamoto's tongue. I have no idea how to do it, but Iwamoto opens his eyes and starts moaning... The core of my head gets hot, I feel, I can't even see him anymore. Breathing very hard, I put my hand under Iwamoto's loose shirt and caresses his soft bare back.

"Ahh..."

Iwamoto closes his eyes, looking uneasy.

"What are you doing now, Sensei...?"

Iwamoto chuckles.

"Feels good..." he moans.

With that, I suddenly feel like I have all the way free.

I wrap my hand around Iwamoto's waist again and bite his lips. Oh, how I love the way he is shuddering with every little thing I do. I stick my tongue in his mouth and he welcomes it. I wonder if I am being too rude or too rough, but am glad when I feel his thick arms slip around my neck. I move my hand and slid my palm down to his belly, across his wide chest too. Then, I reach down again and slowly trace the outline of Iwamoto's penis with my fingertips. 

"Ngh..."

Iwamoto squirms. His eyebrows perk up as if in pain. I wonder if he doesn't like my movements, but then he opens his mouth and moans.

"AH!"

Iwamoto is completely brazen now. His lips are open, his head tilts back, his breathing is broken... I want more. I want to suck him all over the place. I want to devour him.

So I pull up Iwamoto's shirt. His chest is white in comparison to his sunburned neck. His areolas are reddish. His nipples are erect and plump, the size of the tip of my little finger. I suck them without hesitation. The left one first while fondling and squeezing the right nipple with my other hand.

"Oh, Sensei, Sensei...wait―"

Iwamoto's voice is so desperate that I let go of his nipple in a hurry. A  string of clear saliva drips on my finger.

"I'm sorry."

As I said many times, this is my first time touching someone. I have no idea what I am doing, all are pure desperate desires. Too crazy to see the beautiful body in front of me.

"Don't...don't do it like that..."

Iwamoto looks away, panting hard. His face is a bright red color, and so does his ears... So cute yet so dangerous.

"Will you let me lick you again?"

"Yes...but don't do it too fast."

"Okay."

But as soon as I got his permission, without wasting another second, I lose my head in Iwamoto's sweaty scent.

"Ah! I said..."

Iwamoto's deep, low voice is pitching. I flick the tip of my tongue over Iwamoto's plump, swollen nipples, going from side to side, sucking, and teasing them. Then lightly sunk my teeth into his rich pectoral muscles. I keep licking him like a real dog.

"Sensei... Ah, sensei!"

Iwamoto twists his body. His full of volume and deep elasticity thighs and mine is rubbing hard, one against the other. I can't take it anymore. Oh, I don't believe I finally have the right to touch this beautiful body.

My hand caresses Iwamoto's back and descends without permission. Holding his waist with both hands then grabs his tight buttocks. In response to my hand, he tenses up and loosens, tensing again, embarrassed to melt in pleasure. He keeps doing that until finally calming down. I am enthralled to feel the weight of his rich ass in my hands.

I don't know what to say, so I voice my thoughts, "You're beautiful...so beautiful. Your body is so pretty..."

"Please shut up!"

Iwamoto shouts, wrapping his thick arms around my neck. Apparently, I have failed again. But he clings to me. And that makes me happy. I can smell his scent. My whole body seems numb from this immense bliss. I am so happy to be hugged by him that I suddenly start laughing. However, Iwamoto seems to get it wrong because he put on a sad voice and expression.

"Sensei, I'm sorry. It's my first time doing this..."

I feel bad, I want to say sorry. But I am lost, I can't think of anything as I caress my fingers on Iwamoto's wettest part. Do I need permission for this? Do I need permission to go further? I want to kiss him again. Will he get upset again if I keep making so many demands? My head feels like boiling just because Iwamoto is panting in front of me. I don't want to wait, even if he tells me to wait. I can't wait.

"Iwamoto-san."

I'm panting too

"Can I put my fingers inside you...?"

"Ah... Well..."

Iwamoto covers his face with one hand.

And what surprises me the most is that he suddenly gets up from my lap and walks away to who knows where. He moves too sudden that I just stare at him in silence.

What happens?

Did I offend him?

Was I being too much?






Click on the images if you're curious.


PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT



RELATED NOVELS: