Just a few moments ago I had that lovely body in my arms, but now I'm left alone. Only my body is helplessly on fire. Desperate and impatient, my eyes turn black. I chase after Iwamoto.

"Wait, wait! Iwamoto-san! I'm sorry! I won't do it again!"

Damn libido! Did I cross the line? 

I freak out to death and frantically run to Iwamoto's room. Thank God, it isn't locked. It seems he has no intention of shutting himself away. But Iwamoto isn't here. Where is he? Where does he go? I open all the doors in the house with all my might.

"Ah!"

I find him. For some strange reason, Iwamoto is in my room. He's in front of my PC desk, his back to me looking for something in my drawers. I almost rush to hug him from behind.

"Don't be mad, Iwamoto-san, I was really stupid, a real idiot! Please don't hate me for acting thoughtlessly..."

"It's okay, Sensei. Calm down and look. This! I'm here to get this!"

Iwamoto turns around and holds out a small red package in front of my face.

"Huh?"

It's the condom I bought several weeks ago. Why does Iwamoto know it's here? Oh no, no. Come to think of it, I did not actually hide it. Last time, I just put it behind the PC monitor. Iwamoto probably found it while cleaning and put it in the drawer.

Iwamoto smiles. And as if he knows what's inside my mind, he opens his mouth and says, "I moved them while you were at work..."

"Oh..."

"What's with the shocked face? You need it if you want to put it inside me, don't you? Isn't that what you said you wanted to do to me?"

"Ah, ah... Yes. Yes! I need it!"

Iwamoto is an MFUU. He's a man, but there is a chance he can get pregnant from having sex with me. Well, even if he is not an MFUU, I should still use a condom. Of course, I know that. Or at least, I know it in my head. My body? It goes its own way, too eager to eat Iwamoto. This is my first experience. My head can't think straight. To put it bluntly, I become dumber.

Iwamoto steps closer, then leans his back against me. He takes one of my hands and guides it to slide inside his shirt, down to touch his manhood.

"Hnn..."

It is much hotter and heavier than the one I had touched in my dream. The tip is already wet with thick droplets. It pulses in my hand and makes my stupid, almost desperate breath regains its strength.

"I mean, I'm more than willing if you fuck me, but I'm afraid I'll get pregnant, you know."

While his shaft remains wrapped in my hand, Iwamoto's head turns to look at me.

"Ngh..."

Our lips meet. I welcome him, tasting his lips while slowly caressing his erect manhood. It's hard. With my other hand, I rub his scrotum, then I run my fingers further down to his perineum.

"Nnghhhh..."

My swollen penis brushes against Iwamoto's buttocks. Noticing this, he smiles teasingly but does not stop his kisses. Finally, he turns his body to face me and kisses me deeper, grinding our swollen penises against each other.

Iwamoto puts his arms around my neck to cling to me. My hands are on his buttocks, rubbing them hungrily. I know it is shallow. But I can't stand it anymore. Please forgive me. I want this place so much I nearly die.

"Nn, sir, you're playing with my ass too much..."

"I'm sorry..."

He laughs at me, a teasing laugh. I feel a twinge of love in the back of my nose.

Iwamoto slowly sits down on the bed and drops his body on it. I quickly chase after him so that I will not lose his beautiful body. I am so excited. My waist is between his legs. We crawl to the head side of the bed while brathing hard. Iwamoto looks up at me provocatively, both legs spread open.

"Hey, Sensei, tell me..."

"What do I tell you?"

"How do I do it in your dream...?"

I turn completely red. But Iwamoto is like an absolute monarch to me. I can't go against him.

"Your bottom half was naked..."

"Uhm-hm."

With a sly grin, Iwamoto removes his shirt and boxer shorts. His magnificent penis, thighs, and pubic hair up to his navel are exposed. His brown body groans on the bed in my dimly lit room. I've seen it a few times in my dreams, but oh, not as tantalizing as now.

"Put my hand on your cheek."

"Like this...?"

Iwamoto takes my hand and places it against his face. It is warm. He squints his eyes and rubs my cheek seductively. Oh, God.

"Then I'll keep telling you what you'll do..."

Iwamoto's eyes open hearing that. He turns his head and shakes his shoulders. I hear a small laugh. But the next time he looks up, I am surprised.

Iwamoto is crying with laughter.

"Yes, sir."

I notice that my cheek is also wet. Before I know it, I am crying too.

"Yes." Iwamoto hugs me, repeating his answer.

Oh, the Iwamoto in my dream is truly nothing. This Iwamoto, however, makes me so happy that I burst into tears.

"Yes, please. I don't care what you do to me."

*   *   *

"Sensei..."

"Iwamoto-san."

We rub the tip of each other's noses still with tears in our eyes. Making out, grinding, and taking off each other's clothes. Compared to Iwamoto, I only have my broad shoulders to boast about. My body is much slimmer. But right now, this insecurity is gone. All I can think about is to caress Iwamoto impeccably.

"Nngh."

I suck on Iwamoto's thick, smooth neck while my hands run through his short, bushy black hair. Going down to bite his collarbone sweetly, moving my hands under his armpit and hugging him. I slide down his body and rub my cheek against his hipbone. Then I reach his manhood.

"......"

I glance at Iwamoto, he is giggling. A drop of tear falls on my cheek. I lick it unconsciously. It's delicious. I've truly become like a dog.

"Don't...make that...face..."

Iwamoto opens his legs slightly and welcomes me in. Slowly, I take his shaft into my mouth. Oh, so this is what a blowjob is, my mind reacts. I wonder how to do this properly. In the end, I lick Iwamoto's shaft out of an explosion of oral desire. My tongue licks every crevice of the tip of Iwamoto's shaft while squeezing the base with my fingers.

"Hnghh!"

Iwamoto let out a stifled moan. I look up briefly, startle by his sexy reaction. Iwamoto's elbows are supporting behind his body, his chin tilts up, and his eyebrows furrow in pleasure from the sensations I'm creating. Thick liquid overflows from the tip of Iwamoto's shaft, making his penis even harder.

I think, any first-time experience surely will not feel that good. However, Iwamoto's expression and reaction are a wonderful gift that gives me the confidence to keep going. The beast inside me, which has completely taken over me, rejoices and rages at the sight. My instincts, which have been dormant since puberty, rage madly. But I am proud of myself. As selfish and desperate as I had been over the past few months, I did not end up hurting Iwamoto. 

So, as I am told by my beast, I lift Iwamoto's toned thighs and let them open a little wider. I need them like that.

Iwamoto gulps. He looks a bit nervous, but let me continue anyway. My cheek is sandwiched between his muscular thighs. Slowly, I continue to take his entire manhood into my mouth.

"Ngh...Ah!"

Followed by the fingers of my other hand entering Iwamoto's back hole...

"Sensei!!!"

Iwamoto's inside feels hot and wet. Probably because he is an MFUU. Tight and throbbing.

"Huff... No, please..."

I pay no attention to Iwamoto's begs, once again bringing the tip of his penis into my throat. Pursing my lips up and down. His reaction is so satisfying that it is hard for me to stop. On the other hand, Iwamoto suddenly screams loudly when my fingers accidentally touch something inside his hole. So I push my three fingers together, twist them, and push again. I nudge it. My fingertips touch a solid object. I think, this is the prostate.

I want to tease Iwamoto more.

"Sensei...that part..."

His voice is so sweet. It makes the boiling water in my chest turn into burning oil. I don't know if a man's low voice can be like that, so bright and perfect.

Iwamoto said that he had been playing his ass with his own fingers. Well, he seems to be used to receiving these kinds of motions, so he has no problem with my poorly executed technique. He is completely hypersensitive to stimulation.

"Ah...ngh...!"

His sensual, thick lips can no longer utter coherent words. He continues to squirm and moans. 

I spread my fingers wide and let the unabashed sound of Iwamoto's fluids echo throughout the room. Iwamoto sucks in a deep breath. Saliva drips from the corner of his mouth. He doesn't seem to feel any pain, but he is definitely experiencing a strong orgasm. His secret place completely melts and obeys to my touch. I feel an indescribable sense of satisfaction.

All this time, I have been harboring dark desires toward him. And now, I get everything. It is a joy, both sweet and wicked.

It's about time. I need a condom.

I pull my fingers from Iwamoto's inside.

"Hngh!"

The fluid is so wet that it strings between my fingers. The bacilli living in Iwamoto's rectum seem to be doing their job well. On the other hand, the entrance to Iwamoto's hole looks squeezing as if it is lonely.

"Where...where are you going?"

"Nowhere, I'm here."

I lift my body and take his hand to calm him down. After a while, I gently let go and reach for the condom box lying on the other side of my bed. Iwamoto follows my actions with slow, tired eyes. It was him who reminded me about the condom, but now, his face looks as if he just realized that we're actually going to use it. He panics when I rudely tore open the package.

"Sensei...do you know how to put it on?"

In a raspy voice, Iwamoto expresses his concern. I'm going to lose my patience. I can't even spare more time to put it on.

It feels so embarrassing as if I've never touched a condom in my life. But turns out, putting on a regular condom is easier than I thought. It is only a little bit tight and has almost no discomfort. The basic structure is the same as the one I always use for medical examinations. 

"Oh, yes, yes, like that. That's right. You put it on...very fast! You're bigger than I thought, Sensei."

I look down at Iwamoto with tears in my bloodshot eyes. He laughs, then pulls me into his hug. He squints and smirks his lips seducingly, kissing my cheek and putting his mouth to my ear, saying, 

"Sensei, I'm surprised at how aggressive you are. I said you can do anything to me but I'm a virgin too, you know?"

What a naughty voice he makes. Then right beside my ear, Iwamoto moans, "Be gentle."

Oh, my God! Someone, anyone! Please praise me, a virgin, for not exploding at this moment.

I grab Iwamoto's thighs with both hands, lift him and spread him out on the bed. With everything exposed, Iwamoto turns his face sideways, suddenly become incredibly shy. As I bring the tip closer, Iwamoto's anus is already all loose.

The tip goes in.

"Ugh..."

Iwamoto's eyes are closed tightly, but it doesn't seem to hurt.

"Are you okay?"

I ask, but keep on going deeper and deeper. I can't stop my hips. It's hot, I'm incredibly dizzy.

"Ah...I'm fine... Ah... Ngh!"

I feel the tip of my penis push all the way into Iwamoto's wall of flesh. He's trembling, his back bends and his mouth is all open.

He's accepting me ...

"Is it hurt?"

"It's hurt but...oh!" he gasps. "No... But I feel like I'm gonna..."

Iwamoto is about to cum and wants me to stop, but his legs wrap around me as if they already missed me even though I am still there.

"Sensei..."

Iwamoto is frightened by this first-time sensation and continues to cling to me. His embrace grows tighter. 

"Nh... Sensei... Oh, I'm gonna...I think I'm gonna..."

I am close to my limit too. 

The place where Iwamoto sucks me twitches. He opens his mouth but is unable to make a sound. I can't resist the tightness and in the end ejaculate.

Meanwhile, Iwamoto who had been screaming about to come, I see his penis is not releasing anything. I regret that I was too focused on supporting his body and moving my hips. So I touch Iwamoto's penis and stroke it gently. He finally ejaculates.

Iwamoto's thick chest plate begins to rise and fall with my body on top of it. He is breathing heavily, eyes filled with tears. Then, as if startled by something, he opens his eyes, stares into the void, but immediately closes them back.

"Nh..." Iwamoto gasps. Suddenly cling onto me again.

I am not sure if it is a dry orgasm or something similar to a female orgasm, or both. But he looks much more relaxed now. On the contrary, my penis has started to get hard again.

I am horrified.

If we keep hugging like this and continue to have sex, the condom will have done no good and I will surely go into a state of complete panic. I hurriedly hold the edge of the condom and gently pull it out. I dispose of it in the bathroom and quickly come back to Iwamoto's side, who still seems to be trying to recover from a complete shock. He is staring into the void with his legs spread open. Lying there, Iwamoto really looks like a mythical male god. He has a large, magnificent body. I almost blush when I think about the fact that just a few moments ago, I was clinging to this man. I put a blanket on him and slide my body next to his.

"Hey, are you all right?"

"Sensei..."

Finally, Iwamoto's eyes come into focus.

"I think I came in the ass... I always come with my cock when I play with my own ass in the bathtub."

Oh, I'm so relieved to hear that. Iwamoto looks at me and smiles.

"You're good at it, Sensei."

Iwamoto rolls over, climbs on top of me, and suddenly pats my head. The blanket become meaningless. But I don't feel like fixing it. It's cold, but my body is hot and on fire. For now, I just want to feel each other's heat.

"I was totally surprised, but it sure felt good."

I don't fully believe his words. I was a virgin and no way I was that good. I know he is just being nice and that makes me happy.

"You too." I chuckle. "I felt good, too. Very much."

Iwamoto chuckles too. "You're completely different from the super aggressive Sensei from earlier. You're quite now."

I turn my head to look at him. I have nothing to say about that. Well, I'm just as shocked. I was surprised that there was such a self-centered part of me. But I was cornered and then just revealing my animal embarrassing nature. I understand that both the quiet Sensei and the Sensei from a few minutes ago want to devour and swallow Iwamoto in equal portions.

"I thought you're literally going to eat me." Iwamoto laughs again. "You don't usually like that. You were sooo erotic and exciting."

Iwamoto blushes. I stare at him with a straight face.

"What? That's true. You looked like you're going to eat me!"

Right.

He is right.

Iwamoto had told me to wait, but my animal lust didn't listen to him and just keep going.

"My doctor is an animal in bed..." Iwamoto puts his large hand on my cheek and slowly brings his face closer to mine. He kisses me.

"My virgin doctor." He teases, so close that our eyelashes almost brush. His eyes are moist with lust. He kisses me again, this time a little longer. Every time our tongue intertwines, our breath rises. "Does that mean you like my ass that much?"

"I love your ass."

"What a pervert."

Iwamoto is breathing hard, cursing me for being a pervert and climbs on top of me. Probably yes, because I'm so aroused just being cursed by him. We kiss again and again, making vulgar sounds and clashing our teeth.

"You still want to fuck me, don't you, Sensei?"

We are both naked. The heat is getting hotter as we touch each other's bodies. Once this happens, there is obviously no going back. So I say,

"Yes."

Iwamoto smiles, proud of himself.

Oh, I want to keep devouring your body for the rest of my life!

And so we continue to make love until the date changed.



Click on the images if you're curious.


PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT




RELATED NOVELS: