MFUU (Male with functional uterus and uterine adnexa) is a subtype of male s*x that is first discovered at the beginning of this century. A man who can conceive, give birth, and breastfeed despite having perfect chromosomes.

It is a type of acquired mutation that has been gradually increasing in recent years. There are many reports around the world, but in Japan, the number of cases is still small.

MFUUs also have menstruation that occurs from the onset of their s*xual maturity. The rectum of this subspecies still acts as a total excretory cavity, but it also has a hidden vagina. Not only does this make the rectal cavity acidic but also very mucous―which can completely cover the feces with a capsule-like structure. Thus, the rectum is kept clean and the baby can pass through without any problems. Like the birth canal in a woman.

Male s*xual function in MFUU remains. Ejaculation is still possible. But during the fertility period, the sperm will be inactive. This is believed to be a mechanism to prevent self-fertilization or some immunological mutation. Although further research is still awaited, MRI and ultrasonography confirm that the almost complete uterus of MFUU is fused with the prostate. The ovaries on both sides develop separately from the testes. At the onset, there is a thickening of the rectal smooth muscle and development of the anal sphincter, which changes into a structure that can withstand being used as a birth canal. The pelvis is also slightly widened.

It is distinctly different from adrenal genital syndrome, which caused many researchers to immediately say that it was the third s*x created by God because of its full functionality. 

This is not a dangerous condition and does not necessarily affect the patient's s*x life. For example, if an MFUU has already established a stable romantic relationship or marriage with the opposite s*x, they can start a family and continue a normal and functional life.

"One test that can help differentiate between the two is measuring the pH in the rectum. The rectum in normal men is almost neutral, but in MFUU, they have an acidic pH. In addition, a diagnosis also needs to be made by confirming the presence of the uterus with X-rays. It is important to distinguish this mass from a malignant tumor..."

I mutter reading a textbook before explaining it to the patient, just in case. MFUU is completely unknown to the Japanese public. There have never been any brochure leaflets introducing this new subspecies distributed to the public. The young man is obviously not a healthcare professional and I have to talk about a rather sensitive s*xual topic. I have to be very careful and, to tell you the truth...I am super very nervous! What if I traumatized him for life?

No, I will not. Come on. Calm down, calm down.

Think of the patient. He's innocently oblivious, he's bleeding, and he's very scared. I'm his only savior, dammit!

I hurriedly put my tablet on the table and closes the window. What a stupid and useless digitalized book! There isn't a single sentence telling me how to deal with a menstruating man. The surgeon did not even bother to change his gown and diaper. No one has explained anything to him yet because of his very...EXTREMELY―

D*mn it! That's why I can't! I just can't!

Kitagawa, an outpatient obstetrics and gynecology nurse, seems to be scared of me because I only get up from the chair just to sit down again. Looking at her face, I think: What if I were the patient? How would I want to receive the information? How could it not be so traumatic for me? How could I take away the anxiety of knowing that I might get pregnant? I guess I would want my doctor to just be honest.

"Oh, is he okay?"

"He's a patient... Taichi Iwamoto... Could you go get him, please?"

By the way, this room is private and away from the usual examination room. Only used to perform slightly more complicated scans. I need to do this. Because even though Taichi Iwamoto is an MFUU, his all-male appearance may make my other patients uncomfortable. And some women will be suspicious of a man without a wife.

"Sure..."

"Wait, wait! He's bleeding from his rectum... Can you bring a large diaper-sized napkin and some kind of clothing suitable for examination?"

"I understand."

For a moment, I am reminded of Taichi Iwamoto's strong arms and grumpy look. If he gets angry, he would probably kill me. God, will he beat me to death!?

No, what am I even thinking?

I shake off the fatalistic thoughts.

Okay, fine! Let's do it now!


PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT



RELATED NOVELS: