"Are you really okay with this? If you no longer want or wish to leave, you can tell me. I'll understand."

"Come on, Sensei. I already told you several times that it's fine."

I lead Iwamoto to the examination room, Kitagawa following along as usual. In this hospital, female patients consulting with male doctors are required to be accompanied by a nurse or midwife. This is done to offer them peace of mind and comfort. But Iwamoto is a man. So after she helps me prepare the necessary equipment, I have no choice but to ask her to leave.

Iwamoto looks nervous.

"What do I do?"

"Just lie down and put your feet there. One on each side."

"Do you always do the examination here?"

Iwamoto looks around. In this small room separated by curtains, there are only baskets, chairs, small trash cans, and tissues.

"That's right. The table makes you stay in a posture where your back drops a little so that your legs can open naturally. Take off your pants, please. You can put all your belongings in the basket there."

"...I understand."

Is this really okay? I don't think Iwamoto is going to hurt me. But since he is a pretty strong man, I don't know what to do if he goes into a panic attack.

"Then I'll get out."

"Where are you going?"

As I'm about to leave the room, Iwamoto rushes over and grabs my arm tightly. His eyes are fixed on me.

"It's okay. I'm just going behind the curtain. While you get ready, I'll wash my hands."

"Oh, yes. Yes, I understand."

Iwamoto is shaking his head like crazy. He's probably more anxious than I thought.

"Call me when you're ready. I'll be around, real close."

And so, I finally leave the room. I disinfect myself, prepare the probe, and wait patiently for Iwamoto. I can hear some sounds behind the curtain. Now, Iwamoto is sitting down on the pelvic table.

"Did I tell you that I'm more nervous now than before? Is this really okay? I think I'm pretty heavy for this."

I understand. If he's about the same height as I am, then he should be close to six feet tall. Plus, he's pretty thick...

"You'll be fine. Some women are also quite tall and besides, they're pregnant. The table is equipped to carry enough load. Trust me, are you ready? I'm going to start moving the table."

The table is electric, it starts lowering.

"No, wait, stop."

"Okay. I've stopped, I've stopped."

"It's my legs."

The table creaks with a sound I have never heard before. Iwamoto is quite anxious and keeps moving back and forth. Possibly spreading your legs when you're naked is scarier than I can understand. Now, Iwamoto is entering the stage of acute panic. His stiff leg muscles are trying to stay in one position and therefore interfere with the mechanism. The table is likely to break if this continues.

"Calm down, nothing is going to happen to you."

I reach out my fingers beyond the curtain. Touching the back of Iwamoto's hand, which is holding the railing with all his might.

He is quite difficult to deal with and yet, at the very moment I touch him, I notice that his tension lessens considerably.

"I'm here with you, I'm here. I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

The words just slip out of my mouth... Although if you think about it calmly, there's no way a stick like me can support a man as strong as Iwamoto.

"Don't go."

"I'm not leaving."

I smile...but hearing Iwamoto's weak voice doesn't calm me much to say either. Suddenly he takes my hand.

"Don't...don't move it. It's going to fall off."

"What happened?"

Iwamoto's body is tense again. The hand holding the railing squeezes tighter.

"Really, stop! Stop!"

Now, it is the part to open Iwamoto's buttocks. It must feel like a well has appeared underneath.

"You're not going to fall. You're not falling...the table does that every time."

"..."

"Don't worry... Just relax and breathe slowly, okay? I promise you won't fall. No one has ever fallen."

"Is that true?"

He's in tears.

Oh God, just sitting on the pelvic table, Iwamoto is already fussing. Can I do this properly? Just a moment ago Iwamoto was really determined to do it. Well, I want to do it too. If it fails, we will have to do an MRI and all of Iwamoto's pain so far will be in vain.

"Everything is fine...I'm going to start now, okay?" I grab a cotton ball with the help of long tweezers. "You're going to feel cold."

"Wait, wait! Wait! Are you going to be behind the curtain?"

"Yes."

"Don't leave me..."

What should I do? Should I open the curtains?

"I'm here. It's only going to be me until we finish. You won't be able to see me, but I'm going to talk to you during the procedure."

I pull back the curtain. Iwamoto's lower body is now exposed.

I gulp.

Apparently, only his torso is sunburned. He has no leg hair. His inner thighs are more than strong. His muscles are tight and ripped. I can perfectly see how well-trained they are. Near his belly button, I notice sunburn marks as well, his curly pubic hair extends up his abdomen. His penis is thick and his scrotum is heavy. Below the perineum, is the anus and fortunately, it appears to have a nice dark pink color. No blood has come out. He is right, it hardly bleeds anymore.

This is the first time I have ever looked at a man's pubis like this.

"Is something wrong, Sensei? Is it really bad?!"

Iwamoto shouts. He's anxious because I've been chillingly silent for a long time now. The voice makes me shake my shoulders as if I've been caught doing something wrong. No, I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just nervous and surprised since I've only been handling women. It's a new experience and I'm curious about it. There is no other meaning.

Yes, no other meaning.

I have to go on.

"So, let's get started. Again, you're going to feel cold."

"Uh..."

Slowly, I insert a cotton ball to clean Iwamoto's anus. It seems to be clean because when I pull it out, nothing is caught. Iwamoto's strong thighs tremble slightly, his shaky hands grab the bed pipe again.

I finally prepare the probe.

"I'm going to start putting it in. Please relax. I will do it very slowly, but please tell me if you feel anything is wrong."

To not startle him, I touch him with great delicacy.

"Okay."

Iwamoto is being very obedient. He inhales a couple of times and then, letting me push the probe gently inside him.

"Ugh..."

A small choked voice. The hand that should have been on the bed pipe, pulls back. Either move to cover his mouth, or move as a gag to be bitten. Iwamoto's eyes may be closed now. I remember his dark lashes. Long and thick. I imagine the man on the other side of this curtain and have to stop myself before my heart goes crazy What have I been thinking?

The insertion of the probe was much smoother than expected. I look in my head and remember the textbook. Intestinal fluid in MFUU men is more compared to normal men. Mixed with the fluid produced by the bacilli, MFUU has the same or better moist environment than a woman's vagina. And this wetness increases sexual arousal and stimulation.

I can hear obscene sounds even with a slight movement of the probe. Obscene, yes, I shouldn't call it that way but this is really obscene. For the first time in my life, I finally understands the true meaning of the word.

Da*n it, stop it you sh*t!

I can't stare at Iwamoto's lower body forever so I look up at the ultrasound monitor to shake off the strange thoughts. Oh! I almost scream. There, I see the exact picture as in the textbook I have read. A perfect uterus fused with the prostate―all beautifully visible! There is also a vaginal vault-like structure near what is apparently the cervix. The probe is hitting the prostate and cervix just now. How impressive.

I hit the freeze button and takes a record of everything I'd just seen. I think now that I've seen those, I should also check both ovaries. I move the probe a little.

"Ouch!" Iwamoto screams. "No, no, wait..."

Iwamoto's bare leg is tensing. I can see his hand reaching out for something before grabbing the end of my white robe.

"Does it hurt?"

Maybe I moved the probe too much. I didn't mean to be this wild!

"Yes, yes..."

My heart clenches at that frightened voice. And somehow, a sense of duty arises in me. There is a thought that I have to do something to help Iwamoto. His voice is thick but quite low in proportion to his physique. He seems to be crying. So again, I hold Iwamoto's hand.

"I'm sorry, are you okay? Did it hurt a lot?"

"It did..."

A moment of silence. Then a sound of the curtain separating Iwamoto and me is drawn.

Wow.

Iwamoto's eyes, which usually shine brightly, now tremble, sunken in a sea of tears. His cheeks are tinged with red and his thick lips are twitching as if freezing to death on the bed... In front of me, a young man as big as a bull, looks at me in terror. What can I say? A sleeveless T-shirt covering his pectoral muscles, small pointed nipples behind the fabric. His abdominal muscles are beautifully sunburned. How could he be so cute even like that?

"I can't see you... I hate this. I'm scared."

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here."

"Sensei...!"

As soon as Iwamoto's eyes land on mine, his expression becomes much sweeter and relaxed. It is so strange, I feel like I have seen something I shouldn't see.

But I want to see him in this state not only today.

"Iwamoto-san..."

I unconsciously let go of the probe.

The sound of the probe falling on the floor echoes. Probe is an expensive item. If I break it, I'll have to give the hospital enough money to buy an ambulance or two. I understand that...but for me, it is much more important to relieve the poor man in front of me than to check the condition of the stupid probe.

"Ah..."

Iwamoto makes a strange sound as he holds my hand. A thick neck, a thin throat, a scarred collarbone, and sweat under his chin. His hands are warm and clammy. Maybe it is my hands that are sweating profusely? Somewhere in the back of my head, this situation is obviously strange. I think I should remove my hand and back away but, I don't want to.

The table creaks. Iwamoto's face is close to mine. His eyes are blurry.

"It's over, isn't it?"

Iwamoto's breath is raspy.

"Yes, yes, it's over."

My breath rises.

A face full of warmth reflects in Iwamoto's black eyes. His eyebrows are softening than before, but his cheeks remain red. His body hair smells like sweat. It smells good actually, like lotion or a freshly washed sheet and...I just think I want to smell it forever. Unconsciously, my body leans forward.

"Sensei..."

"Oh, don't tell me you started inspecting it without me! Yuge-sensei, I'd like to join...! What are you doing?"

It's Shimabukuro. His loud voice comes from the curtain behind the examination room, breaking the strange atmosphere that have been created by who knows why.

The place where the ultrasound area is located is covered with a curtain that leads directly into another consultation room. Nothing is separated by doors or walls. This is because nurses are forced to run down this corridor with medical records and forceps. With blood-filled gloves or stained gowns. We don't want them touching handles and contaminating everything.

Iwamoto and I let go of each other's hands.

Yes, what was that? What did I do? What was I trying to do with him?

"Don't come in all of a sudden, Shimabukuro-sensei!"

Whatever strange atmosphere Iwamoto and I have before that man arrived, suddenly looking in during a pelvic examination can be too shocking for the patient. I hasten to shield Iwamoto's genital area from Shimabukuro-sensei's eyes. I even put a bath towel over him.

"I'm so sorry, Iwamoto-san."

"Please! I have more right to be here than you do. Why are you getting so angry?"

Shimabukuro's reaction is more casual, like when we dealt with female patients. So why do I feel so strange? Is it because of my pride? Why am I so eager to keep the examination for myself only? I ask Kitagawa to leave, but why didn't I ask her to keep the others away?

I feel bad and I don't know why.

"It's finished now. Can you go out so he can get dressed?"

"I got it, it's okay, I'm sorry!"

Shimabukuro leaves the room, but not before looking at me with an indescribable look...

The silence is returned, but Iwamoto still holds the bath towel over his crotch.

"I'm sorry, it must have been uncomfortable for you."

"No, no... I-I'm sorry for making so much noise."

"Don't worry about it."

"Thank you very much."

"..."

"..."

The silence is painful. I don't know which part of Iwamoto's face to stare at.

"Oh, I'm going to take this off so you can start getting dressed."



PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT



RELATED NOVELS: