My hands grope Iwamoto's elastic and massive ass. He shrinks in response to the pleasure but is no longer afraid of my fingers or what I am beginning to do to him. Iwamoto is clinging tightly to me as I rub him and turn him over.

"Sensei..."

He leans on my shoulder so desperately, drowning in the heat. But, while I consider it an honor that he clings to me like this and won't let go, it also causes me a huge shock because he buries his nose in my neck. He inhales my scent very deeply.

"...Wait."

I haven't bathed since yesterday. I mean, I've never heard him saying that I smell bad, and actually, he hasn't complained about anything about our life together either. But up to a few months before today, he had been living in a place full of strong, sweaty men. My smell may be too light for him, but I feel quite uncomfortable.

Out of nowhere, the words 'aging smell' crosses my mind.

"Let's stop!"

I turn red and scream. I know it can destroy the mood for good, but I'm genuinely panicking here. I'm scared to imagine my smell taking away Iwamoto's libido.

"Please..."

However, Iwamoto scoots a little closer to me instead. He hugs me tightly I can't even think anymore.

"Why?"

"...I haven't bathed yet. I smell bad. It's not the best time."

I can feel Iwamoto's body shaking. He stifles a laugh.

"And while you're taking a bath, what do I do?" Iwamoto licks my nose. He rubs my thighs, my hip, and my pubis. He runs his fingers over my penis which has already become terrifyingly hard, "No, you can't leave, Sensei. Let me smell you, let me smell you..."

He sniffs my body with a sly smile on his face.

"W-what?"

Iwamoto put his hand under my shirt. He strokes my naked breasts with his large, hot palms. His eyes, moist with lust, looks at me invitingly.

"Do you not like to smell me, Sensei? I like the way you smell."

I give up.

I don't want Iwamoto to be disappointed. There is no way I can wash my body now. My legs are tangled in the heat from the lower half of my body. So we stand up and move to my room.

On the bed, I try to take Iwamoto's jeans off. But no matter how hard I try, it won't come off. Why are jeans so damn hard to take off?

Finally, the midday light escapes from the opaque curtains and illuminates Iwamoto's irresistible naked body. It always overwhelms me to look at him and notice how obscene he is. His shiny brown skin tucked into those black boxer shorts with a crew-neck T-shirt and noticeable sunburn marks. Perfectly abs, thick thighs, and long, tight shins. He is not only sensual but also extremely beautiful.

I gasp, hurriedly strip off my clothes and climb on top of Iwamoto.

"Please, quick."

Iwamoto is terribly good at both taking my breath away and feeding my inexperienced self. I always feel like I'm rolling on his palm, being dominated by him constantly.

Iwamoto can escape from me as soon as he wants to. He can turn me over and eat me instead if he wants to, but no. He decides to lie there and wait. He remains sweet and sincere. The words he utters and the things he does are obscene, yet they are somehow noble. And sometimes he would give me something far more precious than what I expected.

And that makes me feel terribly hungry.

"......"

I kiss Iwamoto again, holding his shoulders down. Our tongues touch before our lips do. As he looks up at me with an innocent face, saliva spills carelessly from his chin. I sniff him. Mixed with the smell of body soap, he smells like freshly washed sheets.

I really love it too much.

"Hnh..."

Iwamoto starts panting and writhing. I sweetly bite his neck and then sucks it all over. Each part of his body spot on him is smelling good. So much so that I'm convinced I'm going to get drunk and end up losing my mind.

"What's the matter, why are you so quiet?"

For some reason, now, I don't feel like saying anything. My brain decides to discard the use of language to start sending strange messages with my fingers. In my mind, it keeps saying, "You have to smell him more" or "You have to taste him."

I nuzzle my nose in Iwamoto's hand, down his wrist, to his arm, to his perfect collarbone. I press my face into his skin and stay that way for quite a while.

Damn it! If only Iwamoto's scent can be packed in a bottle if only I can sniff him forever.

The voice in my head is right, I need to taste his scent. I open my mouth and start licking Iwamoto's sweat with my tongue.
 
"What are you doing now, Sensei?"

Iwamoto squirms and chuckles. Whatever he does, he always ends up looking like an aphrodisiac to me. His laughing and especially bright face right now, for example, is killing me.

I end up rubbing my nose in the hollow of Iwamoto's armpit.

"Woah, Sensei..." Iwamoto panics. He reaches a blanket near him, hugs it, and curls his body like a fetus, turning away from me. It's a strange pose for someone like him, who has a strong back, big buttocks, and a physique as well-built as a statue's.

"You can't just smell my armpits like that!" Iwamoto yells. He says it like there are rules to sex.

"Damn you, Sensei! You've got to stop this shit! You really are a fucking pervert!"

Oh, I love it when Iwamoto curses me. But I hold back so that he doesn't really think that I'm a big pervert.

Without taking my eyes off him, I take a condom lying on the side of the bed. Only three remain.

I take the blanket off and put my hands under his armpits to rub Iwamoto's beautiful muscles. It's harder than usual. 

"Hnn..."

Iwamoto's moan slips out after a few caresses. I kiss each section of his back, press his shoulder when he tries to turn around, and gently stop him for a bite.

He doesn't know how vulnerable he is in this position.

I catch his erect and spilling dew manhood. I stroke the slippery tip with my fingertips and fondle the base, up and down.

"Ah!"

Then, I penetrate the already wet and muddy back part with my fingers. 

Iwamoto from the waist up is desperately trying to escape from me. Both his arms are pushing me. I let him. He raises his body, getting on all fours, and sticks his buttocks out. The harder his penis gets, the narrower his ass hole becomes. With his back trembling, Iwamoto's body sucks all of my fingers.

"Sensei...if you do it like this I'm going to... Ah!"

I think Iwamoto is close to ejaculating. I lift my fingers to tease him further, pushes them deeper, and keep on massaging his inside. After a while, I pull my fingers out and let the tip rests on the ring. It is swollen from the long and relentless caress, trembles in anticipation.

"Oh, hey! Condom!"

Iwamoto turns his head back to me in panic. Oh, what an incredibly seductive expression! A face that makes me feel like I am going to fall into a bottomless hole, that leaves my lungs without air. His eyes look at my fully erect cock that is sheathed in latex.

"When did you...? Ah, never mind. Hurry up. make it quick!"

With that, I penetrate Iwamoto. While panting hard, I gouge his inside, thrusting vigorously. I feel like a rampaging horse. I keep slamming my hips against his buttocks, stroking his scrotum, perineum, to his scrotum again and teasing his glans with my other hand.

"Hiii! Ugh...Ah...W-wait...!"

The flesh wrapped around my cock crinkles, it become tighter and wetter. But I won't spare him, despite his screams and trembling fist clinging to the sheets.

"AH!"

I grab Iwamoto's waist so he won't collapse. His anus is too sensitive. His whole body probably remembers all the intense pleasure it had before. He is shivering as if freezing to death. He closes his legs despite sticking his buttocks more to me.

Iwamoto's body is nervous.

I start to penetrate him again. 

I thrust my penis again and again and again until Iwamoto's knee joints give up on the mattress. The bed is creaking and squeaking. Then, Iwamoto reaches his second ejaculation in silence. With my cheeks on his back, I push my glans deep inside and ejaculate hard as well. Oh, it's so good and warm. The tremendous tightness squeezes everything out of me. Knowing how ravenous his rectum is after climax, I quickly pull out and feed him my fingers instead. He sucks them eagerly.

"Nnggghhh."

I drop a kiss on his back and down the straight line of his spine. Slowly moving to his hips and thighs. Iwamoto is too adorable I have to eat his whole body.

"Fuck."

Probably reaching the end of his climax, Iwamoto rolls over onto his back. My fingers slip out. He lays down on the spot where his semen had splattered. 

Seeing this, I gradually came to my senses. I turn blue.

Was I overdoing it?

"Are you okay?"

Iwamoto looks at me and again, burst out laughing.

"You're horribly rude to me."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.."

Iwamoto doesn't seem to be mad at me. He just lies on the bed and laughs with red cheeks.

"You really like to attack me with new tricks, aren't you?" He touches my head and then settles it on his chest. "I love your each every your surprise."

As Iwamoto stroke my neck and cheeks, he praises me. And listening to that low, husky voice makes me feel like erupting again.

"What a crazy doctor."

Iwamoto breaks into a smile.

"Let's do it again next time, like today," he whispers in my ear. "Don't stop even if I scream so."

Oh, I'm no match for him.

We bring our faces closer. Then, we entwine our tongues and suck each other. Our bodies are still burning. Oh, if we keep doing it, we can actually run out of condoms.




PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT



RELATED NOVELS: