The sun is already high when I wake up. Iwamoto is nowhere by my side. I lay naked and alone in bed. Last night was like a dream.

Iwamoto was amazing.

Once he learned pleasure, he was extremely sensitive to any stimulation and never gave me a break. He reached orga*m many times, all night long. His saliva spilled out and I penetrated him as I never in my life thought possible. Finally, he straddled me, clinging to my neck, and rocking his tight hips as he squeezed me. He cried out, begging for me not to stop. I knew he was at the mercy of pleasure, and so was I. I wanted hell and heaven equally, and I got them.

Iwamoto screamed and sobbed in a voice that made everything around me melt. He said it was good, despite he furrowed his brows in pain and desperately gripped my arm to keep up with my movements. I couldn't resist wanting to see him a mess, and I take advantage of his wild begging.

It was so wonderful that I feel as if it really was a dream. No, no way. The feeling of holding Iwamoto in my hands is still as strong as last night.

I jump out of bed, get dressed, and leave the room. Somehow feeling anxious. 

"Oh, Sensei."

Iwamoto is standing in the kitchen, wearing jeans and the same brown blouson. He must have taken a shower, seeing now he looks fresh, clean, with a nice manly smile that never fails to shine. I shake my head,  thwarting my wandering thoughts.

"Good morning..."

"Good morning."

Iwamoto acts as usual. He doesn't seem tired. Didn't we go hard last night? Now, he cooking. Walking here and there while fetching dishes and moving a bowl of rice. But perhaps although he looks fine on the outside, he may still be in pain.

"Is your body okay?"

"Yeah?"

A short pause. Then Iwamoto burst out laughing. "I'm fine. How about your new hairstyle today, Sensei?"

I touch my head unconsciously. The back is split open. It must be looking quite funny.

"I made rice and ramen with vegetables. Do you want to try?"

That's good. I am relieved. Iwamoto is fine. He's a strong man, unlike me, a frail and ragged man.

"Smells good."

Instant ramen flavored with soy sauce is stir-fried with cabbage, sprouts, and carrots in pepper and sesame oil. He had made this for me before. As is always the case with Iwamoto's cooking, it is simple and delicious, with no extra effort.

"Sensei, you kinda look like a hobo."

Iwamoto giggles seeing my starving eyes staring down at his cooking. Looking at the face he is making now, I am convinced that last night was not a dream. He has an expression that makes me want to keep him all day all night. 

"Hm, I like it... Iwamoto-san's hobo."

"You sure about that, Sensei?"

He laughs as he slurps his noodles vigorously.


After breakfast, instead of going to the hospital, I sleep more. After that, I clean my room, hang the laundry, and polish the kitchen to a shine. I shop at the supermarket as I lazily choose any ingredients Iwamoto had instructed. While I shop, of course, all I can think about is Iwamoto. In the afternoon, he cooks me dinner. I eat it, saying it's delicious. Somehow, I become energetic at night. Like I'm ready to serve Iwamoto. If he tells me to rub his waist, I will rub his waist. If he tells me to rub his legs, I will rub them. I will obey his every request and kneel to him. I am sure he will give me a wonderful reward in bed.

At the dining table, I can see Iwamoto smiling weirdly at me. I must have a nasty smile on my face too right now, just like him.

"Sensei, is being a doctor rewarding?"

Iwamoto shoots me an amused look as I grin in my insolent fantasy. He has already finished eating, which amazes me at how quickly he eats. Is it because of his profession? I'm also a fast eater, but I can't be compared to him at all.

"A job is a job, no matter what kind of."

I chuckle. I have never neglected my job, but I am not particularly proud of or attached to my job as a doctor. I'm sure there's no doctor as unpassionate as I was when they entered the medical field.

"Well, Sensei, why did you decide to become a doctor then?"

"Oh, you're asking me that now?"

For some reason, I don't feel like telling him about my background. I want to change the subject and discourage him from asking more. But Iwamoto once said that his sister wanted to become a medical student. 

"My mom is a doctor. She should have retired long ago but she continued to work at her hospital until she finally retired just last year. She was a pediatrician. My mother always said that women should be pediatricians, obstetricians, gynecologists, or be in ophthalmology."

"Oh, so you admire your mother and see her as your role model?"

"Not really," I say. "I grew up in a mother-son family. A small family. My mother said she divorced my father, who was also a doctor, because of an affair. Little me was surprised knowing my father betrayed my mother and ran off to another woman. And it made me feel bad knowing that that man's blood was flowing inside me. But then I learned a few things. My mother had a number of flaws: she was too outspoken, careless, and didn't really hide her intelligence. As I grew older, I learned that in our society, these flaws are fatal in relationships with men, particularly to male doctors who's known to have high self-esteem. My mother was a beautiful woman, ten out of ten people would agree with me. But her divorce from my father was inevitable. She never remarried.

But I respected my mother as a teacher. She never lied to me. She was always fair and straightforward. When I was in high school, she enrolled me in a famous private school for men. Half the students there were hoping to get into medical school when they graduate. My grades were good, but my mother and I had very different directions in our heads.

'You are just like me, Yuge. You're not good at greeting or talking to seniors without having a stroke, aren't you?' she asked one day.

Despite my mom and I have very different career paths, our personalities were very similar. We were not good at interacting with others. She's also a bad liar.

'What about a doctor? Being a doctor is great. You don't have to hunt for a job. It's also a high-quality job.'

Doctor, I never thought about becoming one. But with great enthusiasm and cheerfulness, my mother kept encouraging me to follow her path.

'If you manage to get a medical license and live diligently enough just to avoid having your license revoked, even a careless woman like me can raise a son alone without the help of others.'

Hearing that, I decided. I wanted to be able to live without depending on anyone. And, if possible, I wanted to be a better person than my mother."

Yes, my intention back then was simply to be independent so as not to trouble my family or others. Although in the end, my encounter with Iwamoto made that intention a bit off.

"I see...but I think you're doing well though."

"What? Me?"

"You're a good doctor."

Iwamoto doesn't seem to be lying or ridiculing my words.

"At least, when I told my sister about you, she said I have a good doctor with me and I should be relieved about that."

Iwamoto looks at me with gentle eyes. I'm embarrassed each time he does that.

"Well, I've failed. I am a doctor who ended up laying his hand on his patient. You know that."

"I know."

Iwamoto gets up from his chair, put his hands around my shoulder, and hugs me. He has a nice soapy scent. I love this scent, but I can't be honest with him that I actually prefer his sweaty body scent. He is burying his nose in the back of my head, which probably smells greasy.

Slowly, I feel Iwamoto's warm arms touching my body and the blood quickly rushes down to my crotch.

Da*n it, I'm 37 years old, why doesn't my body understand that?

"Dr. Yuge has never failed me, because he always knows how and when to take care of me, doesn't he?"

Right when Iwamoto says, "He knows how to take care of me," my penis is completely ready for war. I'm now wearing a loose jumper that I usually use as sleepwear so the reaction of my crotch is all too visible. Iwamoto doesn't laugh seeing it, nor does he seem surprised. On the contrary, I feel his temperature rises almost as high as mine.

"For example, Doctor, my body has been very strange since yesterday." Iwamoto's lips brush my ears. "I feel pretty sore all over too. My body is in pain, Doctor. Could you please examine me in case something is wrong with me?"

Iwamoto's words send shivers down my spine, he wants us to play doctor-patient. He wants me to cure him. His eyes are moist already. He is breathing hard.

"Please, please cure me."

I can't stand it anymore.

So I kick over the chair, put my arms around Iwamoto's thick neck, and devour his lips.

"Hnn..."

Iwamoto accepts the kiss.

"Doctor...I'm serious. Lately I..." In between kisses, Iwamoto's voice turns more serious. "I feel very excited...just looking at your face and remembering last night."

"Me too."



PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT



RELATED NOVELS: