TL cheev4  •  ED pomegranad
Reed at bigbutadorabIe . bl0gsp0t . c0m

"You like my face."

Is there anyone who doesn't like your face though? I was about to say that but I'm sure he'll get all cocky.

"If I dated someone because of their looks, I would have dated the dog next door."

So, I decided to end the conversation and stood up. As I cleaned up Suho's used bowl and put it in the basin, his persistent gaze followed me. It felt like he wanted to pierce my neck with those two eyes. In the end, that guy also got up and approached me. His being a head taller really annoyed me. It made me feel a subtle sense of intimidation.

"If I say I can't, then I can't," I said before Suho poured out any unnecessary words.

"Then don’t date Lee Yujin again."

See?

"Well, I can't date her any more thanks to you know who."

"Don’t date other girls."

"Ha." I scoffed.

"I'm okay if you don't go out with me, but don't go out with anyone else."

This guy is really serious when talking nonsense. After the breakup with Yujin, I did have no intention of dating anyone again for the time being.

"It's up to me whether I want to date someone or not."

But this and that are two different things.

I turned around, but Choi Suho blocked me. Right behind his back was the dining table. I tried to move sideways, but he was stubbornly followed suit.

"Just don't," he said.

"Besides, why do you have to dictate whor I should date or not?"

"Then are you going to date someone else?"

"Yes."

"Why can’t it be me?"

"I don't like you in that way."

"You'll never think that again."

At that, Suho suddenly grabbed my cheek. Then, he put his lips onto mine. I shivered. My mind went blank. My whole body stiffen.

Squeak squeak. 

 The sound of two pairs of lips clashing loudly echoes. The touch on mylips didnot feel realistic. Finally, a large stream of blood rushed to my brain. I broke free from Suho's forced kiss.

"Hey! You crazy basteerd!"

I shouted, but Suho's face was approaching back. I clenched my fist and threw a blow to him.

Thud.

A light sound was heard, and the next moment, Suho was suddenly on the floor. My fist was tingling. I took a quick breath.

"Really, you―Fack you, you scared me."

"You're cursing."

Choi Suho kept his head down, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. I could see blood dripping down the back of his hand.

"Wait, are you bleeding? Ha,why did you have to do this?"

I hurriedly sat down in front of Suho, and soon the scent of iron hit my nostrils. Choi Suho looked up at me.

"And my previous bruises haven't even fully healed yet."
 
I fukking knew that. But who told you to do that anyway? You deserved to be hit.  

I wanted to nag more, but seeing blood dripping from Suho's nose made me shut up. I'm used to seeing blood during matches, but for some reason, seeing him bleed felt so heartbreaking.

"Keep your head down. Don't raise your head, it might cause blood flow back. Is your bone okay?"

"I don't know."

"Turn your head."

Choi Suho, who was wiping the blood with his sleeve, turned his head towards me. His wiping left a faint blood stain under his nose. I noticed too late that Choi Suho's face was already as close as before because I got distracted.

"No. Don't do this again."

I quickly caught Suho's shoulder, but we were already too close, about only the distance of a finger away. His lips were about to touch mine.

I held his shoulder and tried to push him away, but I was struggling because of Suho's bigger body. He had put his whole weight on me.

"Yes, hit me."

I was a little taken aback by his amused voice. He was smiling so brightly. His eyes squinted into crescents.

This was not the right time to mess around, you basteerd. God, why did he have to be so handsome?

I didn't let my hand lose its strength, but our lips were touching again. The smell of blood and the texture of his soft lips slowly became the only things circulating through my head.

My hand grabbed at his shirt’s collar to prevent my fist from stretching back out again.

Suho intensified the pressure on my lips. I felt hot. My head was about to explode. Blood rushed to my neck as I held in my breath.

"Stop."

My hand, which had been holding Suho's shoulder, started to fumble. I grabbed Suho's chin and pushed him away. It was only for a moment, but it was enough for me to take a breath.

However, Choi Suho pushed himself on to me again, not allowing even the slightest leeway.

"I said―"

I had no idea what was going on right now. As I moved my hand up to cover Choi Suho's lips,  he giggled and licked at my fingers. His tongue slid between my gaping fingers. It was damp and hot.

"Yeol, you are so cute..."

His voice, drowsyand gasping, like a drunk person, reverberated in my ears. Then, I felt something underneath poking me.

"I think I’m going to be excited."

Choi Suho whispered. Goosebumps rose on my skin at hisnaked desire buried below. No matter how much I pushed, Suho who was probably out of his mind, kept coming back to me. His breathing ragged and his eyes clouded.

I've known Choi Suho since we were young and naive. I was confident that I knew everything about his basteerd self. I knew him better than anyone.

But...I never knew this side of his.

I thought he was just fooling around. Saying that he likes me, that I have to go out with him, I thought they were only nonsensical childish badgering.

I did not expect to be cornered by him like this.

"I like you."

He kissed me again.

I was already on the verge, almost teetering off the edge of this dangerous precipice. I felt dizzy, choked, and  my head felt seconds away from exploding.

"You really... Did you even listen?!"

Unlike before, this time I threw a well-calculated punch to Suho's gut. Then jumped up taking the opportunity. Feeling nauseous.

"Don’t think about looking forme for a while."

I said, leaving Suho crouched down on the floor. My feet moved faster towards the front door, fearful that that he would follow me. I was so fast that when I reached the veranda, I just  crumpled the heels of my sneakers and got out right away.

The door slammed shut with a loud bang.

Yeol!

My ears seemed to hear a frustrated call from beyond the door, but I kept walking without looking back.

No matter how much I rubbed at my lips with the back of my hand, the still lingering feeling wouldn't go away. The wind was blowing cold, but the heat bubbling inside me refused to go away.





PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT