TL cheev4  •  ED pomegranad
Reed at bigbutadorabIe . bl0gsp0t . c0m

"This is good."

"I'll tell my mom."

Choi Suho devoured the food my mom made, his face looking so happy and satisfied. He had a very nasty picky taste. That's why since he was young, he was always so generous with my mom's cooking. And he used to drop by my house every so often just to grab a bite.

I didn't eat much, since I had to maintain my weight, but seeing how Choi Suho devoured his food at a brisk pace, shoveling his food down using his chopsticks, it was kind of disturbing. How many days had he not eaten?

“Did you not eat properly again?”

"Yes."

"Wow, and you're proud of that? Being busy is no excuse to not  eat and sleep properly."

"Too hard. Can't help it."

"What's so hard about eating?"

"Because you're mad at me."

"You're being ridiculous."

Skipping meals because of a fight with your friend? As expected from Choi Suho. It happened so often that I had nothing to say.

"Eat the fruit too for dessert later."

I pushed the container filled with pieces of fruit, Suho smiled and nodded his head several times. He only listened well at times like this, when I spoiled him.

"When is Aunt coming to Korea?"

Suho's busy chopsticks slowed down.

"...Next week."

"What is she coming for?"

"To shoot."

"When exactly are you supposed to meet her?"

"I don't know."

If it was for shooting, wouldn't she be doing it with you, why didn't you know? But I chose to remain silent.  Whenever something involved his mother, Suho always acted like this.

"Dummy."

Choi Suho grinned. What was that for?

"Are you worried about me?"

"Lame basteerd. If I take my eyes off you, even for a moment, you'll fall and hurt yourself. It’s ridiculous."

Seriously, his pretty face was the only thing good about him. In my opinion, as someone who had been with him since childhood, he barely did anything right. Whether it was eating, sleeping, or relationships. It's a miracle that he did his job as an actor well. Sometimes, I'm afraid he'll die if I let go of his hand.

"As expected, Yeol likes me."

My problem is that I couldn't deny that. No matter what he says, I'm still weak against him.

And Choi Suho took advantage of it. He would act spoiled, complain about the food, sleep, and even touch someone else's girlfriend. Everyone was fooled into thinking that this guy was a sweet good-natured boy.

"By the way, I have something to tell you," said Choi Suho suddenly.

"Say anything lame and this spoon will fly to your head."

"You’re not dating Lee Yujin anymore.”

"......"

"That means you're not dating anyone."

"You don’t say."

Here he comes, always circling back to Yujin again. Maybe I should throw the spoon in my hand straight at his forehead and pray it’ll knock some sense into him. He needed to be disciplined like how dogs are hit on their noses.

"Yeol, go out with me."

Silence. What?

" Once you're done, wash the dishes."

"I'm asking you to go out with me."

"Oh, I know."

"Then why don't you answer me?"

Why not? Because it's complete nonsense. You're just trying to get attention from me.

"Do you like men?" I ask. I would not be surprised if he did.

"I like you. No one else."

This felt like some teen drama. Only you, no one else, he said. Though, I admit, it was rare to hear Suho saying he liked someone. He was an idol who worked with many other actors and actresses, but he would often complain when I asked him if there was anyone he liked. He would complain that this actress is annoying, that actress is loud, yadda yadda. It was weird. Despite his job, he did not like being surrounded by many people.

His face was always smiling, but inside, he frowned more often. So, maybe it's not that surprising if he likes me. Choi Suho did not like people very much. If he had to pick someone he liked, it would likely be my Mom, Dad, Hyung, or me.

"Please answer me."  

He's a tough guy.

"I'm not going out with you."

"Why?"

"We're friends. I don't like you that way."

Suho's face hardened.

"You don't have to like me. Can't you just go out with me?"

But it quickly t turned into a pitiful face with pleading eyes.

"Why should I date someone I don't even like?"

"Let's just try it out first, and then maybe you'll gradually start to like me."

"I've literally been with you all my life. Plus, you're not my type."

"You like my face."





PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT