Iwamoto looks up at me and smiles.

His glossy, thick lips are sucking my c0ck that is about to explode. Both of his cheeks are sunken sucking it down his throat. I can feel the entire inside of his mouth wrapping me quite firmly.

Despite this lewd act, Iwamoto's eyes look pure and clear.

My heart flutters.

I am happy.

Quite happy.

To be honest, I still can't believe why Iwamoto chose me. Sometimes I come back to reality and doubt that everything is a dream. However, just at this moment, staring into those clear eyes I can't deny that Iwamoto truly loves me. There's no doubt about it. It is certain. He is here, touching me.

I brush my fingers on his hairline close to the ears, feeling the smooth texture of his rich black hair. At this, he closes his eyes. Oh, how beautiful the scene below me is. It makes me turn on more than ever before.

"Ngh...you were such a good son not long ago...and now you're this lewd...?" Tease Iwamoto as he pulls my c0ck out of his mouth and runs his fingers all around my glans.

I feel like I'm dying. Both my legs are trembling.

"What a dirty doctor you are."

He sucks my glans hard.

"Hah..."

A speck of white fluid is about to drip, but it is lost in Iwamoto's mouth. He swallows it. Then, he rubs his nose, cheeks, and lips up and down my length like a spoiled cat.

"Hmm...I love Takashi's..." says Iwamoto, despite my thing keeps tormenting his inside almost every night.

My hips shudder each time his wet lips press against the base of my shaft. s*men oozes out of my c0ck again, dripping onto his temple. I am about to push his head away slightly, but with a disheveled face, he just licks the dripping drops. He laughs in ecstasy.

"More..."

At that moment, all words disappear from my mind. I shake off Iwamoto who is still opening his mouth, stretching out his tongue to devour my crotch. I push his shoulder.

I'm already at my limit.

I can't take this anymore.

I want to make this body belong only to me. I want it to have my son inside.

I push him down onto the cold kitchen table. Desperate peeling off his clothes I almost tear them apart. He doesn't give any resistance, his lower body is at a limit too. It limps and is weak.

"Ah..."

Iwamoto's gray boxer is already completely wet and has changed color. His thighs glisten. He only wears a rather thin shirt covering his upper body. His hands outstretch at the sides of his face---like a baby, looking at me puzzled. I guess he doesn't understand why his favorite food is suddenly taken away from him. But, there is no time to explain.

Everything around us doesn't bother me. I only look at Iwamoto. I can see his pointed nipples under the ribbed fabric that hugs his muscular body.

Iwamoto is now in full heat. Just like me. My body shudders even more at the realization.

I lift both of Iwamoto's knees, still in my stupid outfit with only my pubic area exposed. His as*h0le seems to have melted---perhaps it is because we have made love so many times. Just by touching its mouth, it must be reminded of our nights of lovemaking.

It's a body just for me, a hole just for me.

So, I bring the tip of my c0ck closer to Iwamoto's mouth hole. He accepts me, and soon, as I can feel his softness inside, I slam my hips against it.

"Oh...ah...ah! Taka-ah...nhh...!"

The hungry mouth calling out to me in a husky voice is still showing its tongue, wanting to suck something. I lean down to muffle it. Iwamoto is ecstatic as he accepts my tongue. His strong arms go around my back. Every part of his body, including his upper and lower mouths, is hungry for me.

"I...I'm going...to cum!" 

I slam my hips hard. So hard the wet sound echoes in the kitchen. Iwamoto is enjoying my wrecking act. His knees bump against me, shaking the sink. I hear something fall. It must be a stainless steel bowl. I don't care.

My violent thrusts cause Iwamoto's body to shift, his head almost slams into the wall. Quickly, I hold his head with both hands but not stopping my hips from moving.

I hold him with all my strength and penetrate him again and again, taking away his escape. My knuckles rub against the wall, I'm sure it is bleeding.

Still, I continue to thrust.

"Hnghhh...nnhhh! Ungh...guh..."

With his mouth covered by me, Iwamoto let out an inaudible scream. His hole has already climaxed several times and is spasming intermittently. Still, he is inviting me to go deeper and deeper. He begs me to be more violent.

"Mnffnghhh...."

So do I. I slide out my pen1s until it reaches Iwamoto's lower mouth then thrust it back harder. Pressing deep to the deepest part of his inside. 

Finally, I stop moving my hips and let Iwamoto savors it by himself. For a while, we hold each other tightly, deeply joined, without moving. Only Iwamoto's bottom is trembling, exerting the last of his strength to savor me. Until eventually, the wave of pleasure slowly ebbs away.

Iwamoto's asshole, which is still squeezing me, spills a large amount of s*men. Then, we give each other sweet kisses between our rough breaths as if apologizing for our intense interc0urse, and caressing each other's bodies gently.

"Hah...hah..."

I rock my hips lightly without pulling out. Then rolling up his thin shirt and lean forward to lick his beautiful swollen nipples. His heaving chest is now soft and flabby. I rub them with my palms while sucking on the hard nipples.

"Nnnngh!" Iwamoto gasps. "I feel sticky..."

He notices something and laughs unexpectedly. He moves his hand under his butt.

"Your s*men is overflowing... The floor must be a mess right now..."

"Don't worry about it... Oh, you didn't get hit, did you?"

"No, I'm fine, you protect my head..."

I hide the back of my hands since they're pretty scraped up. If Iwamoto sees them, he might start making fun of my extraordinary obsession with losing my head during sex.

"So this is all Takashi's..."

Iwamoto stretches out his fingers. They are wet in my s*men. He looks at me meaningfully for a while and then, begins to lick those fingers.

"It would be a waste..."

His long fingers are swallowed by thick lips. He pulls it out, puts it in, pulls it out...making a rather wide saliva thread that connects his mouth to his hand.

Looking at him, my desire, the one that has been released in large quantities, quickly regains its strength. My pen1s enlarges once again.

"Ah... Taka...  Nhh... Is it so the s*men won't leak out...?"

I can't hear what Iwamoto says. What now I know is I just want to move my hips again. So I do it.

" Ahh..."

This time, I fondle Iwamoto's wet pen1s. I did not manage to do it earlier since I had to use my hands to keep Iwamoto's head from hitting the wall. Oh, two hands are not enough to love him the way I want to.

Iwamoto's expression melts as I move my fingers up and down.

"Kiss... Oh... Ah, God... Kiss me."

I lean forward, devouring the open mouth. Sucking his tongue.

"Hmmm... Feels good..."

Iwamoto's legs and arms catch my body. I feel dizzy with happiness. I don't want him to release me.

Please don't let go of me.

"Oh, ah... Ah..."

Let's forget about dinner, dirty our clothes more. Stay with me. Stay and don't let me go. Keep your eyes fixed on me.

S*x, which just a year ago for me was a super boring activity, today, I repeat it more and many more times.



PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT



RELATED NOVELS: