"Your mom is a pretty interesting woman."

"You think so? My mom and grandmother are actually pretty mean people."

I finally can catch a breath once we are home. The sun is still high. I apologize to Iwamoto as we put some food we had bought on the way home in the refrigerator. "I'm really sorry about them."

"I thought it would be a disaster. But, for real, I'm seriously glad it was that normal despite her son bringing a man. She was really nice."

"Oh, I'm sure she trained hard for today's meeting. She knows exactly what she wants for her life and what she wants for mine too. She's like that."

Certainly, my mother's youth and mine are far different that it is hard to think of us as related. My mother was a fleeting beauty that everyone lusted after and I am just a pumpkin lying on the road.

"Well, you are smart, quick-witted, very kind, fair, and quite honest. I think it's because of how strong your mother was in your upbringing. You had good guidance."

Iwamoto smiles. I do not expect Iwamoto to have such a positive impression of my harsh mother.

"Generally my mother is only honest with me... For example, it's not normal for her to talk so casually about the miscarriage she suffered. She must really like you."

Maybe I am trying to create a certain degree of empathy with him. My mother had a miscarriage when I was two years old and it was just before my father left. Many people would be confused if someone talk about that stuff so suddenly during a visit, but Iwamoto simply accepted it. They even talked about it again before saying goodbye. Iwamoto told my mom that she is a strong person and that he hopes to be like her in the future.

Iwamoto puts the last of the milk in the refrigerator and closes the door.

"My Takashi is a good son."

Iwamoto suddenly calls out to me in a sweet voice. 

"Takashi..."

"What? What is it?"

"I love you."

Oh, how his voice hits right to my crotch.

"Taichi-kun."

"Yes...call me Taichi."

Iwamoto rubs my cheeks with his fingertips to make me move closer. I circle my arm around his back and appreciate the feeling of his strong, defined muscle. I love that I can touch this man whenever I want. His warmth seems to burst against my skin.

It must be a funny image. Me holding this big man in this tight space called kitchen. Kissing his lips, sucking his tongue hard.

"Here..." taking a deep breath, Iwamoto says between kisses, "I don't think we've ever done it here."

Iwamoto smiles seductively, catches my lips again, and kisses me too hungrily. Again and again.

He is right. We've always done it on the bed. No matter how frustrated Iwamoto was on the sofa, begging for me, I never let us did it outside the bed. The one and only reason is because of condom. If I ever let us do it somewhere else, I am sure I will not be able to hold back and end up impregnating him.

"I-I want it..." Iwamoto gasps with his face settling into my hand. "Can you touch me some more?"

Iwamoto frowns, raises his eyebrows, then opens his mouth as he writhes beautifully. Our manhoods are erect and rubbing between the thick winter garments to the point they become a hell lot stiffer.

"Taichi..."

"Um?"

"Is it okay if we go to bed?"

"No...let's do it here this time...please?"

Iwamoto's hand fondles the back of my head. It is warmth. It is a deadly movement.

"Let's have sex in here."

What's he saying, do it in the kitchen...?

Iwamoto chuckles, probably seeing my weirded-out face.

"There's a table we can occupy... With my clothes out of the way. Doesn't that thrill you?"

"So, condoms..."

"We don't need it."

Okay, I just get lost again.

"I don't think..."

Iwamoto kneels down to take off my belt.

"It's okay, I know you're a good son and a good-natured OB/GYN...but you should do things like this on occasion."

He looks me in the eyes. Then, taking off my pants and drops my underwear. I gulp a chunk of saliva.

This temptation is too hard to resist. I really want to take him and lay him down right now. I want to kiss him and I want to eat him so bad. I try to make him see my frustration coming out of every part of my body, but he ignores me.

"Let's have a baby boy, Takashi...yeah? Your mother is waiting, isn't she?"

How can I resist?




PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT



RELATED NOVELS: