TL cheev4 • ED Lyssa
R3ad at BlGBUTAD0RABLE . blogsp0t . c0m

The light of the lamp that illuminates the garden at night adds to the elegant impression of the living room which is already neat and Stylish. Juwon can't leave his eyes from the lush green beyond the huge glass window.

Since Lee Hyun is living alone, Juwon had thought of a high-rise apartment. He never expect that Lee Hyun is the kind of a person who likes to grow many kind plant in a detached house guarded by high fence.

"Do you like it?" asks Lee Hyun with hands bringing a bottle of wine and two glasses. He sits his ass besides Juwon. Well, there's actually still a lot of space, but somehow it feels more natural for them to sit side by side like this.

"It looks different at night."

"Come and see me anytime," says Lee Hyun as he opens the wine, then filling the two glasses he had placed on the table.

Despite not a really a drinker, Juwon can tell that it is a good wine just by giving it a sip. The clean and rich taste with low sugar stay in his mouth even after passing it through his throat.

Beside the good wine, Lee Hyun juga mengeluarkan a box of chocolate with unrecognizable language. inside are pretty chocolates placed on divided compartment.

Lee Hyun picks up the most rounded one and put it in Juwon's mouth. Juwon obediently give in. Soon, after Lee Hyun's fingers brush his lips, a bitter flavor and subtle sweetness spreads over his tongue.

Lee Hyun also put a chocolate in his own mouth and laughs awkwardly.

"If I knew this would happen, I would have bought something. I'm a bit embarrassed."

Juwon put down his glass on the table.

"By the way, you sure have quite a bit of seasonings considering you're not cooking."

"Do I?"

"Do you have visitors often?"

"Nah, I don't usually have people coming around... Juwon, you don't look so good. Are you tired?"

Lee Hyun suddenly approaches his face, but Juwon dodges reflectively at the narrowed distance, avoiding eye contact.

Why does this person notice so easily?

Juwon is confident in his hiding skill. He is always careful since he had been living with embarrassing secrets for as long as he can remember. And his face doesn't usually shows emotions. But why is this person...

"You're not sick, are you?"

Lee Hyun places the back of his hand on Juwon's cheek, but gets snatched right away. Lee Hyun looks straight into Lee Hyun's eye and says what he has to say.

"If you have someone like that, shouldn't you meet me?"

"Someone like that?"

Juwon is reflected in Lee Hyun's eyes, asking back as if he doesn't have the slightest idea. His eyes are also searching while staring at Juwon, trying to read his mind. Afraid and uncomfortable, Juwon hurriedly let go of the guy's hand.

Lee Hyun deliberately brushes his legs on Juwon's knee, yet still rewarded with avoiding eye contact.

"Juwon," calls Lee Hyun as he places his hand on Juwon's thigh. "Juwon, look at me. Come on."

At that, Juwon finally lifts his gaze and looks at the owner of the voice. Lee Hyun's eyes are stern.

"I don't have anyone special to bring here. I'm indeed a bartender but I don't like cleaning or cooking. I pay people to do them for me. You are the only one who cooked for me beside them.

"Oh, I'm---"

Juwon's face instantly reddens. His cheeks are getting hotter while his skin feels tighter than when he was drunk.

"I-I...misunderstood..."

"Were you jealous?"

Juwon lowers his wobbly gaze. Jealous? No way he is. He is not in a position to do that. The wine that goes down into the stomach is heating up.

"I mean I don't like complicated relationships," Juwon makes an excuse-like answer.

"I'm not a playboy. I tend to focus on one person. Do i not look like that type?"

Lee Hyun grins.

"I'm sorry, I honestly didn't think so."

"Hm, I see. Why don't you talk about yourself then?"

Lee Hyun hold a glass in front of Juwon. Ching- and make the other guy toast with him again.

"I think I've already told you my story... I seriously don't have much to talk about."

During the last three and four dates so far, Juwon has told everything he has. He becomes like that because Lee Hyun also brought out any kind of stories; his hobbies, hometown, company life, and friendship. He has told Lee Hyun all the trivial stories he never tell his friends.

"I'm asking if you have any special someone home?" Lee Hyun skillfully lures Juwon.

Juwon shakes his head without a moment's hesitation.

"What about your last date?"

"It wasn't...it wasn't really love though. It just happened because we were young and had been knowing each other for a while."

Juwon hesitates. That one is not a very good memory.

He once a senior at a part-time job and had a few dates there. Wine draws Juwon's story. And since Lee Hyun also opens another bottle of wine, he fills his glass more and more. It makes him excited.

"It was hard when rain suddenly hit on our dates. But also hard when it was such a clear but they wanted us to go to a water park...

"Water park? Why... Oh, wait, don't tell me you got a boner? Like when you standing under that huge pouring bucket?"

Lee Hyun and Juwon's eyes met.

"Did you seriously get a boner there?"

"I did... I didn't aware that we were standing near a huge water bucket until some water hit me..." he pauses. "It was outside, and the water was cold, so...it kinda reminded me of rain. But I'm better now, alright? I was just in my full-blooded age, and got too excited about my first date..."

Juwon sweeps his redden face with his palm. Between the gap of his fingers, he peeks at Lee Hyun's reaction. He is quiet. Quite as in covering his mouth with the back of his fist.

Then, when his eyes met with Juwon's, he can't stand it anymore and burst into laughter.





PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT