TL cheev4
Read 4t bigbutad0rable . bl0gspot. c0m

"Buahahahaha—"

In front of Lee Hyun's laugh, instead of feeling embarrassed, Juwon is pleased. Many of the stories that he had been hidden are strangely opened to Lee Hyun just like that. It becomes relieving.

Juwon follows suit reflecting on the dizzying emotions of that time.

"I can't help it. That was my first relationship."

He unluckily had to have his first date in a swimsuit. It's so easy to imagine how nervous Juwon must be at that time.

Still laughing out loud and doesn't seem to want to stop any sooner, Lee Hyun pours more wine into his glass.

"Wow, you're really telling me this!" he exclaims.

"You're the one who wants it."

"Yeah yeah, I'm the one who pushed you to tell me..."

Lee Hyun sips on his wine.

"Did you have anyone in mind right now?"

The light air suddenly turns heavy.

Juwon lowers his glass, and there, now he sees a serious face. His tingling tongue has no longer tasted the wine properly.

"I don't have any."

"You seriously don't have one?"

"...Mhm...my body, do you like it that much?"

Once again Juwon asks a question he had once asked. He thinks there must be a reason why Lee Hyun cares about him.

"Cuz it's sos*xy it can kill me."

Lee Hyun answers confidently, with face still amused by Juwon's story. It is the same answer as before. But what does it mean it can kill you?

Lee Hyun holds his body whenever he feels like it. Leaving traces here and there, groping him, eating him everywhere. Calling his name while squeezing his big chest and digging out the dimples on his lower back.

If all he wants is a body, what will happen when a body that he likes more appears? What will happen when Lee Hyun doesn't want to hold Juwon anymore?

The sudden thought makes Juwon dizzy. He needs to drink more. More wine.

Lee Hyun is also seen emptying his glass and then put it down.

"Next time, come when it rains. The wall around the garden is high enough and there are no high-rise buildings around here."

Juwon gets it. This is indeed a perfect place to fill his desire. However, resisting to get caught by the suggestion, Juwon gulps down the remaining wine in the glass.

He isn't actually a weak drinker, but today is a long day. It only natural to take quicker effect on his tired body. So, as a result, Juwon blurts something he normally won't do.

"I don't know if you're joking but I'm confused."

"I'm being honest here. And you, Juwon, wants to do it too. Get rained on to your heart's content."

Not answering, Juwon put his empty glass down on the table. And Lee Hyun, instead of filling it with more wine, shoots another question.

"Why asking when you like it so much?"

Their only s*x soaking was on the rooftop on the first day they met. Juwon's reaction that day was beyond exciting. They did it by the window once, but never jumped into the rain. Juwon didn't eat up all the pleasures that supposed to be made him lose his mind.

"This body that you like...is made because I'm scared. Scared of getting sick because of the rain...so I'm desperately trying to build up my stamina. It just happened to suit your taste."

Lee Hyun is silent, doesn't intend to interrupt what Juwon is rambling.

"I ruined my college entrance exam with a bad cold when I was young. I didn't have the confidence to try again, so I ran away. I didn't talk to my father for eight years after that...I've been living alone ever since."

Juwon hiccups.

"I actually hoped that day to snow... That must be going to be great. And it just happened to rain two days before that. But it didn't snow, it rained again. I couldn't control myself because the stress was at its peak, so I masturbated several times on the rooftop like a beast. In the rain on really cold day."

"......"

"That's how vulnerable I am to pleasure. I'm so impulsive, a perv*rt who he can't control himself... I knew I was putting my life in the gutter, but I couldn't stop. Once the switch is on, I got sweep away. And you, Lee Hyun, has seen that pathetic sight."

Juwon had poured out all the supposed to be secrets to Lee Hyun, but even so, he didn't intend to say this much. Not this one. He didn't mean to reveal all of his pathetic and miserable past and showed the inside of his cowardly loser. But how does this happen?

He shouldn't have drunk, either. Juwon wishes he'd said no like he had ever done. He doesn't know why he suddenly wants to drink with this person.

"I'm scared. I... Because it's not me every time. I'm afraid I'll be eaten up by pleasure and ruin everything again. And yet, you know, it's crazy...I feel so crazy I don't know anymore..."

"Juwon."

Lee Hyun reaches Juwon's hand gently, but is swat away as if Juwon just touched a fire. Yet, the fire is being persistent and swallows his hands again.





PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT