BIGBUTADORABLE.BL0GSP0T.C0M

He turns around with a low growl and casually shields the little girl behind his back. The grim look on his face reveals his true toughness. A weak-minded person might have shat his pants if they were to get too close to him. But da*n, this man is too beautiful. The moment my eyes meet the detective's, The world feels like it belongs to just the two of us. Feels like I have caught him deep in my chest―


"I love you!"

My voice rings out suddenly. So loud everyone in the station turns around. 

Silence. The noisy platform in an instant falls silent.

I am surprised myself by the loudness of my voice. This is the first time in my life I've ever cursed something not obscene.

The detective is stunned, but soon, a few seconds later, his face turns bright red. And he seems immediately dismayed at his own blushing.

He says, "W-what...? ...What, did you just say...?"

The detective who has been glaring at me lowers his gaze. His eyes slowly begin to water. The way he stares at me is so defenseless that I can't take my eyes off him. So cute I feel dizzy.

"I'm sorry for the...I'm sorry for saying such a weird thing. I have this kind of...condition. I can't control it myself. I can't control myself. Detective is...so cute, I won't...let him go!"

The word "cute" makes the detective poke his eyes out, so I hurriedly apologize again.

"You are so...cu-cool that I was surprised. I didn't mean to insult or humiliate you! Please believe me!"

I speak quickly. Then, continuing with my eyes downcast.

"I'm not sure if you can tell from...that I'm into a high school girl? I have no interest in high school girls' or junior high school girls' asses at all."

Hearing this, the molester's mouth drops open. "Of course, I don't want to go out with her or anything like that! I mean, she's just a kid! What are you talking about?"

The station staff scratches her head in confusion.

"I said something that could be misinterpreted as molestation, and I'm sorry for making the girl hear such horrible words. My interest is in..."

I say it in the heat of the moment but can't continue anything beyond that. I know that if I do, I will upset the detective again. I don't want to make him feel more awkward.

"I want to suck...stubble so bad...tits...! ...sh*t."

My mouth goes wild again the moment I relax. I bow my head again and again like a grasshopper on a rice paddy.

"...I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry..."

"Oh, forget it! That's enough!"

The detective turns his face away from me and blocks my apology with the palm of his hand. His ears and neck are red.

"I understand. I understand. No, I don't understand, but I kind of understand the situation. No need to apologize...So, you saw it, didn't you?"

He seems determined to remain fair in this situation. He needs to look at the bigger picture.

"Uh, uh, yes...there, where the man has his hand up her skirt."

I turn my eyes to the girl. She is no longer looking at me with frightened eyes.

"So, striped sleeves and a black leather watch..."

The detective takes over. He hears what I just said. The dismay is already gone from his face, replaced by the face of a competent detective.

"......"

The molester, catching the detective's gaze, quickly put his own hands behind his back. His watch is now hidden under his sleeve. The detective sees this and both the corner of his mouth turns into a smile. The molester realizes his blunder and turns pale. The station staff, who should have been completely on his side, now looks at him with disbelief. The tables have turned.

However―

"Detective's thighs look so big, his d1ck looks so...big!"

The tense atmosphere dissipates too in an instant.

My shameless mouth makes another crude comment. 

I quickly cover my mouth. Face turns pale.

"Oh, there they are!"

But, again, in an instant, a shout coming from the stairs save me from the awkward situation.

A young male station staff comes running toward us, accompanied by a female police officer.

"We received a call. Sorry to keep you waiting. Please come this way."

I am somewhat relieved to see the young station staff using honorifics, even for a young girl.

"Sorry for the delay."

The female police officer smiles and salutes when she notices the detective. She seems to know him.

"Thanks for your help."

"Oh, well, you're welcome. Then you don't need me anymore."

The detective looks at the female officer, gives a fake smile, and turns his body to slink away. However, not even one step forward, the female officer halts him.

"What? You're not busy, are you?" She jokingly says. The detective stays put.

"Don't be silly, I'm not going to take my pretty junior's job," says the detective, although then, he quickly informs the female officer about the general situation―including my behavior (minus my extraordinary s*xual lust for him).

"Hey, senpai, aren't you looking a little red?"

"It's because it's, uh, hot! da*n it..."

The detective wipes his face with a handkerchief in a panic, and then yells angrily.

"I really need to go now!"

The female officer looks at the detective in confusion but leaves him to slip away for real this time.

I watch the beautiful man walk away in a hurry. On the way, he even stumbles and trips over nothing. He is desperate to get out of here before I can blurt out anything else. I guess he must not wanting his acquaintances to hear what I was saying to him.

Now, I have to give the female officer my testimony. I think I will not be able to make it in time for my initial appointment at the police department.

I am Keishin Kozu, a twenty-nine-year-old male, an exorcist and university employee by profession, and gay.

Because of this curse, I have never tried to hide my s*xuality, nor have I ever been able to. But for some reason, most people seem to think I am heteros*xual. I mean, sure that kind of thought is not only about me but also about everyone else.

But I use "t1ts" for "male t1ddies" referring to male pecs, "paisuri" for the act of rubbing pen*s against the well-developed pecs, "pvssy" for "male as*hole". Regardless of whether it is right or wrong to refer to them as such, I see them often said out loud on the internet. That's why it becomes a huge influence on me.

The other day, I was watching a gay video of a muscular man being gangbanged by multiple men covered in semen. I think the title of the video was "Construction Workers Use Site Supervisor As Public Toilet!" The model, who I guessed to be a first-timer, was panting and moaning in a thick s*xy voice.

That is, my friends, my series of comments today are the result of the content I watched the other day.

In the end, the officer trusts my eyewitness account of the molestation because, after all, I am gay. I am grateful for that.

I am really grateful. But, somehow my kokoro hurts. I don't feel relieved.

Heartbroken. A word pops into my head.

Oh, so I am heartbroken?

I try to console myself, saying that I am used to this kind of thing. I am accustomed to being scorned and disliked. But since I don't have many opportunities to interact with people, I am not used to falling in love at first sight.



PREV   •   TOC   •   NEXT


RELATED NOVELS: