B1GBUTAD0RABLE.BL0GSPOT.C0M

The storage place is said to be off the grounds of the Metropolitan Police Department. The reason for this is to prevent staff from approaching it carelessly. Yashiro takes me to the Organized Crime Unit, commonly known as "Sotai", a division that handles matters related to gangs, and introduces me to meet the officer in charge.

He is Yaeyama, a gang detective, also the one entrusted with the management of cursed objects. He says he will show me around.

Yaeyama is a small man with a sesame salt head, aloof and seems difficult to read. In front of Yashiro, the general manager, he is reserved but changed his demeanor completely once she left.

"You're younger than I thought you'd be! Oh no, and you're so handsome!"

Yaeyama chuckles and bluntly eyeing me from head to toe.

"You're tall and slim. Oh, what a nice watch you have! I can't afford one on my current salary, not even after I'm slaving away for the rest of my life. You're rich, you must be very popular with the ladies."

"No," I reply, "I make a fair amount of money, but I'm not popular at all."

"Right, exorcists do make a lot of money! A stark contrast to what we do! We are like dung-covered dope snatchers. Oh, you don't even have to go out of your way and get involved with the best of the scum! From your point of view, Onii-chan, we must look like a complete idiots!"

Yaeyama excitedly laughs to himself, "Gah-ha-ha."

Man, I seriously don't know how to react.

"Let's go. It's pretty far."

And so we leave the building and start walking. Along the way, Yaeyama keeps complaining about how hot and troublesome it is, but eventually quiets down. When the silence continues, it becomes awkward―

"Uncut virgin d1ck...s-sorry―"

Can no longer stand this tormenting silence, obscenities start slipping out of my mouth.

I hurriedly hold my mouth, hold it tighter as they still come out, and repeat it several times.

"...Gross hard wood d1ck."

"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

After much appreciation of my solo wrestling, Yaeyama explodes.

He teases, "Onii-chan, you really like c0ck, huh? I like pussy better."

I turn bright red.

"Big c0ck..." The teasing inspires my mouth to go wild again.

"Ha ha ha, you like big c0ck. Are you a fag, Onii-chan? Don't aim for my ass."

Yaeyama once again bursts out laughing while covering his ass with both hands.

I am honestly starting to get a little scared of this Yaeyama guy. Most adults would be uncomfortable soon they hear those obscenities coming out of my mouth. They'd try to distance themselves from me, pretending I don't exist. Since I become a working adult, I have rarely met a person who would make fun of and mock my words and actions head-on, without hiding any malicious intent. Even kids are a little kinder. I am an ordinary citizen who has been asked by the police department for his help, and yet this is his attitude. What in the world could make him do that? Yaeyama looks at the terrified me and grins.

"D1ck."

That is not me. That is Yaeyama. And so, just as he says that, dirty words fly out of my mouth.

"...Potassium-rich atrocious d1ck... D1ck...w-with plenty of cvm..."

"Woah, you have a beautiful face, but you sure got a dirty mouth. Your head easily reacts to what people are saying. Man, that's hilariously amazing! Now, pussy."

"Dirty pussy...org*sm...hard..."

"I see you don't mind pussy either. Wait, do you mean assh0le?"

And that is, friends, I become Yaeyama's complete toy. I try to hold back, but every time, my mouth just moves on its own.

"Assh0le... squirt squirt..."

Yaeyama looks at me with amusement as I turn over with teary eyes, still covering my mouth. His eyes are like those of an insect observer.

"What, are you frustrated now? You pervert faggot basterd."

Yaeyama stops laughing and continues. "I don't know what the big madam said to you, dixk-loving boy, but please don't get in our way. We've been doing a fine job for a long time without having to deal with curses and other ridiculous sh*ts."

Finally, I understand the reason for Yaeyama's malice.

"Once upon a time, she suddenly brought in a bunch of smelly arrogant young dudes. They said, 'You guys are ridiculously morons! Recklessly undertake investigations like sh*t. From here on, you should learn from this Sensei.'"

But the next moment, Yaeyama's face breaks.

"What the hell, Onii-chan! Your serious face really tickled me to tease you more! Please don't tell Auntie Yashiro. Seriously, just don't. I'm begging you," he says, while repeatedly hitting my back.

It is a friendly gesture, a complete mood change from earlier, but I am already feeling uncomfortable here. I wonder if it's normal in the world of detectives to force their juniors to swallow their pranks.

"Now that I think about it, you are just another victim being pushed around by those above you."

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Did you see an old man with bushy gray hair at the meeting today? Chief Investigator?"

I shake my head.

"I knew it! Unit of...what is it called again?"

"Black Magic-Related Crime Unit?"

"That old man is pretty stubborn, rebelling against the occultist Yashiro auntie head-on."

What on earth is this man talking about? Yaeyama, noticing the dubious look on my face, smiles pityingly.

"While I'm apologizing, let me tell you something real serious. That dude doesn't like being asked to babysit you, Onii-chan."

According to Yaeyama, the Black Magic-Related Crime Unit was created at the behest of the higher-ups, ignoring the many officers who frankly are still skeptical of putting such a questionable thing like black magic into their investigation. The chief of Criminal Investigation Division is one of them. He is sticking to his guns, strongly opposes this idea, and keeps busying himself with "honest" cases.

"I think he intentionally didn't show up just to protest."

Because of this, the Black Magic-Related Crime Unit has only one full-time officer, chief of the unit in name only.

"That guy and I had worked together for quite a long time. He's a brilliant guy. After a few years in the gang unit, he got transferred to the Criminal Division, and there, people start calling him a non-career star or something."

Yaeyama seems to be acquainted with the unit chief in name only.

"I don't know the details, but one day he seriously got the higher-ups pissed off and fell down the career ladder. So, well, the black magic something unit is a good way to get rid of him. He's all dried up now, looking da*n bored. I really feel sorry for him..."

Yaeyama smoothly explains. But despite the gloomy talk, he seems to be enjoying himself.

"We're here."



PREV   •   TOC   •   NEXT


RELATED NOVELS: