Standing face to face with Iwamoto in a steaming bath, I watch him gently shake his head full of white foam. Iwamoto closes his eyes, sighs, and puts his hands around my waist. Our hard, heavy manh00ds rub against each other.

I kiss the corner of his forehead.

"Mhm..."

Iwamoto smiles faintly and opens his eyes again, "Takashi-san, my forehead is frothy..."

I like to see him acting this cute.

"I like the taste of it."

"Idiot."

Iwamoto shakes his shoulders and burst into a laugh. Oh, how I want to pounce him right here right now.

I want him too much and very, very badly. It is so painful, my p*nis is all tight under the foam. But I feel, that possibly it wouldn't hurt me to wait a little longer. Until we get out of here and finally have him on the bed.

"Takashi-san, you have a pretty erotic face."

Yours is a lot better.

How about you change your face into that in pleasure while we're under hot steam? Oh, just the thought of it makes me shudder. I feel like my whole body is burning up and getting soggy.

If this continues I'm sure I'm going to drift, with the steam.

I tell Iwamoto to close his eyes, then I begin to rinse the shampoo off his head. A voluminous white foam slides down the stunning brunette body and swoops toward his abdomen. It crosses over his pecs, across his navel, and onto his hips. Lines of warm water wash over his eyebrows, his eyelids, and to his handsome, masculine cheekbones as well.

He is so unbelievably beautiful.

Still in pouring water, as if he knows I'm not gonna stop watching him any sooner, Iwamoto tilts his head in a cute teasing way.

"Don't you want to get the foam off me here?" he asks, biting his lower lip.

"Why wouldn't I want to?"

The warm water and Iwamoto's saliva mix on my lips and tongue, sliding more than usual until it eventually spills out. He smells sweet flowers. 

I fall in love with Iwamoto again, smiling as I stare at his pretty lips.

I stop the shower and take a body gel soap. I splash it on my palm and smear it over Iwamoto's lower body, feeling the lovely tightness and the gorgeous softness that his skin always seems to have. Then I run it all over his bottom as well.

"Ah...I think my boyfriend really likes to touch this part."

I have no excuse. Yes, I love it. I insert and rub my fingers between Iwamoto's rounded buttocks and slide down until I stop right at his thighs. I move my hands up and down several times because I really like holding him like this and feeling his weight resting placidly between my hands.

"Ngh..."

Iwamoto clings to my shoulders. Without stopping too long in one area, I spread my fingers to the part I like most: I divide Iwamoto's buttocks to expose his as*hole.

"No, wait..."

Iwamoto is about to run away but I quickly capture him in my embrace again. I trace the shape of his chest and abdomen with both hands. I lather his groin...

"Ngh..."

Iwamoto moans, leaning against the wall. Between the softness of his pubic hair is an infinite warmth and hardness that seems to burn on my fingertips. I make small circles, bigger circles, lines, and look back at Iwamoto because he has started breathing hard. I lean over, kiss him, and quickly insert myself between his legs.

He slips, I seize that moment.

"Oh...God!"

Iwamoto is trembling and unconsciously seems to be waiting for me. He doesn't want me to only rub me. He wants me to do more.

I lift my hand from Iwamoto's p*nis to rub his chest. His nipples are hardening and swelling more than the usual. He is warm.

"Wait..." Iwamoto's cheeks are pressed against the wall, but his fingers run up to stand on top of mine. "My breasts swell before menstruation so, if you massage them too hard..."

I almost forgot Iwamoto is an MFUU. They have mammary glandular tissue by nature, their breasts enlarge depending on the menstrual cycle.

"Does it hurt a lot?"

Iwamoto shakes his head but then lets out a small gasp. It's not just the pain, they are more sensitive to stimuli. Having my fingers on his breasts must be unbearable. But he is beautiful. Hearing that sweet voice mingling with the pain, is beautiful...

Below, my p*nis is already more than ready to thrust into Iwamoto. I really need it! To have him like this, wet and soapy, all to myself...

Iwamoto looks at me under the hot rain of water. His eyes are almost unfocused as I start rubbing him with a couple of extra fingers. He is excited, but he doesn't touch his p*nis by himself. He just presses his trembling arms against the wall and lets me take care of his as*hole. He is twitching and panting, gorgeous body trapped between the green wall and my hands.

"AH!" Iwamoto screams, making me get impatient.

I guess I'm no longer aware of what I'm doing because after that, I suddenly just thrust into Iwamoto without informing him first.

"Ngh... Ah, ah..."

Iwamoto jerks his knees and upper body forward so he can cling to the tiles better. Only his buttocks remain raised. His thighs are trembling, but the other parts of him are stiff and tense. His face turns red and mouth seems unable to keep silent at all.

He wants this so bad.

I hug Iwamoto from behind and soon, sound of wet skin slapping against each other is heard.

"Oh, it's so loud..."

I think I just hit the right spot because then, Iwamoto ejaculates. Warm fluid splashes on the back of my hand and I realize he is shaking hard. He is trying to breathe...

"Taichi..."

After several thrusts, Iwamoto's body seems to get even worse. The internal pressure increases and at the same time, he squeezes and warms me as hard as ever. I ejaculate too...

I very well know that after filling him up it will be easier for Iwamoto to succumb completely to pleasure. He will be less shy and cuter.

From here on, I can be rougher. I know he will like it.

"Aah! Aah, ah!"

Iwamoto opens his mouth with an absolutely red and unhinged face, then, gently sticks out his tongue. It looks like he's inviting me to taste it.

By the time I realize it, I already have my fingers in Iwamoto's mouth. His eyes are hidden by his long eyelashes and wet eyelids―a total ecstasy. Instead of rejecting, he sucks them like a hungry baby. My index finger, middle finger, ring finger, and two more fingers come together, dripping with saliva and caressed by a beautiful, hot tongue.

Iwamoto seems to abandon himself to lust, making me feel like I want to spend all day in the bathroom. Immersing ourselves in pleasure.

I pull my fingers out and hold Iwamoto's chin. His innocent face is like he's just woken up from a good nap.

Obscene sound of wet flesh colliding, raspy breath of two men, and Iwamoto's loud moans are echoing in the bathroom.

"Hngh! Ugh!"

Iwamoto twists his hips and presses a little tighter into me, eager to respond to my movements. He tangles his tongue to mine, and moan even louder.

"Mmh... Ngh..."

When I deepen our kiss, Iwamoto gasps so hard that he ends up biting me and making me bleed. His limit is near. So I grab his waist and thrust him a hell of a lot harder than before.

"AH, AH..."

We ejaculate at the same time. Probably because of the long thrust and wet under the shower my cum overflows from Iwamoto's ass and starts to form little strands on his legs. His rectum contracts slightly, as if trying to control the tightness though it only ends up making it worse.

"Oh, fack..."

As he keeps gasping and panting, Iwamoto pushes his ass against my waist and rubs himself some more. The dripping cum doesn't stop so he closes his legs a bit.

Everything is a mess.

"Taichi..." I call, lifting Iwamoto's upper body.

We are not parting yet so it's easy to slide my p*nis back in with the help of my fluids and the soapy water I had forgotten to rinse off. 

When I pull apart, soon the s*men overflows more. How much do I cum exactly?

"Ah..."

Iwamoto's cheeks flush, his brows furrow. I stuck my fingers in his as*hole to clean him up, but find that it is all loose and seems to be still hungry for me.

"Takashi-san..."

Iwamoto clings to me. His waist and my waist meet again and, to my surprise, our manh00ds are already coming up again. But when I press him against me, his hips give up. I help him slowly sit up on the toilet seat next to us. His legs are spread wide, his pubis and abdomen full of soap and sem*n. His breath is raspy and his body definitely doesn't seem to have any strength left. Only his p*nis has.

I want to touch Iwamoto more. Can I do it? But when I kneel in front of him and stare at his helpless face, I think maybe that's enough for now.

"Takashi-san, you're making me angry." Iwamoto looks up at the ceiling and laughs in a daze. "How come I didn't know you were so eager...?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Not at all, don't apologize... But it's cold again now."

That word suddenly makes me feel guilty because it remembered what I did to him not long ago. Maybe, I have to make extra merits.

I take a shower, clean Iwamoto, then hug him to warm him a bit. Iwamoto raises his arms and swings them around my back before he starts to kiss me slowly. Apparently, my actions are not wrong.

He controls me completely with a kiss.

"We've never done it here before."

I put my hand on Iwamoto's face and gently caress his cheek and the black hair sticking to his forehead. I kiss him many times while shielding his face from the hot rain from the shower. I kiss his eyebrows, eyelids, forehead, cheeks, his jaw and lips.

Oh, how I love him very much.

"Well, you never give me the chance to."

Iwamoto chuckles again.

We did it in the bathroom because I want to see more of his reactions. That's all. Although I'm not sure if that's the answer Iwamoto wants.

Iwamoto sighs as he lowers his head. What happened, did I do something wrong again?

But then he looks at my face, remembering something, and finally burst out laughing. "In the kitchen, in the room, here, you're always intense... I remember your dream. The one you had of me in the observation room."

"Ah, that..."

But the real Iwamoto far surpassed my imagination. 

"I always had fantasies about you in the bathroom." Iwamoto is looking at me. "Do you want to hear what I was dreaming about?"

I want to hear... No, I don't want to hear. I'm sure I'm going to go crazy if I hear it. I know my manners aren't working properly but I don't want to end up with him lying next to the sink pipes.

"At first, I think my fantasies were just like Taka-san's. I imagined you inserting your fingers instead of the probe. Then, you penetrated me hard... Over and over again, never asking me if I wanted to stop." Iwamoto starts talking without waiting for my answer. Please wait. I'm not ready yet. My heart can't take it! "Once, I masturbated while imagining you in the bath. Takashi-san usually watched TV in the living room when I was taking a bath, right? But I forgot that time you were in the kitchen and I started saying Sensei Sensei many times. Here but underwater."

Iwamoto narrows his eyes.

"Then, the door opens." Iwamoto acts, looking up. With his hands, he signals the sliding door to the bathroom. "And you came in like a madman saying, What's wrong, are you okay? You stood in front of me while I'm all naked. I didn't know what to do. You had a dishcloth in your hand."

Iwamoto burst out laughing.

"I turned pale and gave you an excuse, I was really scared that time! And since then my fantasies became different; I took a shower and moaned your name. But in that fantasies, you noticed what I was doing and joined me in the bathroom. You asked me for permission to fack me. And obviously, I said yes..."

Oh my God.

The Takashi in Iwamoto's fantasies is quite determined.

I gulp a chunk of saliva and look away. But then Iwamoto gently strokes my cheek.

"The real Takashi is much more interesting than the one in my fantasies. I always used to put you as someone calm, but you would really freak me out very fast. Takashi-san is pretty intense when he made love to me. I love that."

My brain is shaken violently.

"Every time I masturbated in the bathroom, I moaned your name rather loudly on purpose hoping my fantasy would become true some day... But you never come in. That's quite disappointing."

Iwamoto laughs again.

"I really like you, so I'm going to keep calling your name out in the bathroom to see if one day I can achieve that purpose; you come in and fack me."

I desperately grab Iwamoto's hand, which is still caressing my cheek.

"I like you Takashi-san," he repeats.

No words come out. What...what am I supposed to say so as not to ruin such a perfect moment?

"Sorry...I think that was too much information."

"No, no. It's...it's actually something I really like."

"Is it okay to keep moaning your name out loud?"

I don't know. I can't think of anything... 

But Iwamoto's body is in front of me.

He's waiting for me.

Wishing for me.




PREV  •  TOC  •  NEXT



RELATED NOVELS: